- Complete your company and personal profile with accuracy. Make sure your Koble profile is complete and well-polished. Remember, it represents your corporate identity.
- Pick only the products, services and territories that reflect your interests. Make sure you choose correctly, matching with companies you don’t wish to do business with will only waste your valuable time and efforts.
- Don’t pretend you’re someone you’re not.
- Share original content. Share your company’s original work (aka blog posts, whitepapers, videos, photos). Koble is a place of business—the content you post represents your company.
- Don’t spam and report any spam you find.
- Communicate with respect and courtesy. Ask yourself, “Would I say this in the office?” or “Would I say this to a customer?”
- Don’t do anything illegal.
- Don’t post landing page links. With our matchmaking capabilities and lead tracking analytics, gating content behind a form only adds an extra step, limiting your potential lead pool.
If you don’t follow these guidelines, you’ll receive a warning. If you ignore this warning, you risk losing your account.