- Artificial intelligence
Best Artificial Intelligence Companies in California by 2019 Ratings
- Tamr simplifies and automates data preparation for procurement analytics, customer data integration and other business problems, so organizations can get to business insights faster. The Tamr platf...
- Dresslife makes shopping for fashion as easy as having your own personal stylist by finding clothing that customers like and fit. We don’t require manual stylists, therefore, offer the service-on-demand in any e-commerce store. Our fashion specific artificial intelligence platform integrates human community feedback and analyzes customers across several layers. Thus, you are provided with unparalleled recommendation accuracy despite the shorter product lifecycle and complexity of human body.
- AEye CEO Luis Dussan realized that any robot, especially a self-driving vehicle, faces a similar challenge.
Simply put, a car must be able to see, classify, and respond to an object—whether it is a parked car or a child crossing the street—in real time and before it’s too late.
Taking a completely fresh approach to artificial perception, the AEye team determined that a vehicle’s ability to scan the surroundings and quickly identify critical objects demanded that it perceive like a person, but think like a robot.
Mimicking human perception required pushing intelligence and processing to the edge of the network, creating an integrated perception system that brought together software extensibility, artificial intelligence, and smart, agile sensors.
This led to the creation of AEye’s iDAR, the world’s first solid state, leading-edge artificial perception platform for autonomous vehicles.
- We are an innovative computing platforms company, developing groundbreaking products for the rapidly expanding Artificial Intelligence (machine learning, deep learning, neural networks) and Vision Processing markets. Based on our proprietary Graph Streaming Processor (GSP) computing architecture, we are developing a range of next-generation hardware computing platforms to bring true data and task parallel computing to the broad market. With our focus on highly efficient computing, our comprehensive Artificial Intelligence solutions (SoCs + Platforms + Software) are being utilized in data center servers, edge infrastructure platforms and client platforms in business and consumer applications ranging from massive machine learning farms to sensor fusion and advanced neural networks for autonomous driving.
- H2O.ai is a visionary Silicon Valley open source software company that created and reimagined what is possible. We are a company of makers that brought to market new platforms and technologies to drive the AI movement. We are the makers of, H2O, the leading open source data science and machine learning platform used by nearly half of the Fortune 500 and trusted by over 14,000 organizations and hundreds of thousands of data scientists around the world.
Our approach is to be open, transparent and push the bleeding edge. Our philosophy is to create a culture of makers: community, customers, partners, entrepreneurs and our own “makers gonna make”. Our vision is to democratize AI for everyone. Not just a select few. We enable this with our award winning, H2O Driverless AI, the platform that uses AI to do AI to make it easier, faster and cheaper to deliver expert data science as a force multiplier for every enterprise. We want everyone to explore, learn, dream and imagine a new future.
- Founded in 2012 with deep roots in the computer science labs at Stanford and UC Berkeley, Trifacta is the industry pioneer and established leader of the global market for data preparation technology. Our products draw on decades of research in human-computer interaction, scalable data management and machine learning to make the process of refining data faster and more intuitive. Today, more than 50,000 Data Wranglers across 12,000 companies use our solutions. And every independent and analyst ranking has named Trifacta the number one data preparation solution worldwide.
- We believe that great technology should benefit everyone. The team at Nuro is accelerating a future where robots make life easier and help us connect to the people and things we love. Together, we’re pushing the boundaries of robotics to improve human life.
Dave Ferguson and Jiajun Zhu have devoted their careers to robotics and machine learning, most recently as Principal Engineers at Google’s self-driving car project (now Waymo). They founded Nuro in 2016 to harness the power of robotics and artificial intelligence to solve new challenges at a global scale.
- DeepScale brings advanced, efficient perception capabilities to ADAS systems and AVs. We are geared to fundamentally change how we see cars, excuse us, how cars see us with a team of world-class ML/DL/AI engineers and their extraordinary expertise of efficient DNNs (deep neural nets).
Currently partnered with OEMs, automotive suppliers, chip manufacturers and backed by major Silicon Valley VCs, DeepScale redefines safety for vehicles at all autonomy levels. We believe in improving our roadways today, not just focusing on an L4+ future.
Our culture places emphasis on focus and passion, drives collaboration and cooperation, and encourages unique approaches to entrenched problems. DeepScale strives to always maintain a workspace environment of learning.
- At Perceptive Automata, we’ve solved one of the hardest problems for robotic systems. We use our understanding of human behavior to enable the large-scale deployment of automated systems in human-dominated environments.
The applications are countless as machines with modern AI are increasingly deployed in a broad range of fields as diverse as automated driving, factory automation, healthcare, and enterprise settings. We are starting with human behavior prediction and understanding for automated vehicles, and are working with OEMs, suppliers, and tech companies globally that are building or integrating automated driving systems.
- We built the first AI-driven Wireless LAN (WLAN), which makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable, and measurable and enables scalable indoor location services like wayfinding, proximity messaging and asset visibility.
In addition, Mist’s AI technology plays a key role in bringing automation and insight across the full IT stack, delivering seamless end-to-end user experiences and substantial IT cost savings.
- We believe trust and safety are fundamental to every online interaction. As the pioneers of Digital Trust & Safety, we help more than 34,000 sites and apps navigate the fine balance between growing revenue and protecting their business.
We believe legacy technologies are holding businesses back. We were the first to use machine learning for fraud prevention, and our customers see the results every day. The speed, accuracy, and scalability of our solution is unrivaled.
- Mapping: DeepMap delivers the best-in-class scalable and maintainable high-definition (HD) mapping service for autonomous driving. Our maps meet the safety, accuracy, and performance requirements for production-level autonomous vehicles.
Localization: DeepMap offers centimeter-level real-time localization for various road types and driving conditions. We rigorously measure and benchmark the accuracy and performance for urban as well as highway driving. Our customers have full transparency into our localization performance in real time and at centimeter level.
Simulation Data: Simulate with fresh, real-world data, not models. We provide 3D landmark features as well as a full 3D environment with true LiDAR intensity and RGB values data for simulation tools.
Download the Koble app