- Artificial intelligence
Best Artificial Intelligence Companies by 2019 Ratings
- Since 2097, we make auto-ML a reality (yes, before it was "invented"). Timi builds a suite of analytics tool that span form the fastest ETL (1 billion records per minute on a laptop), and the most accurate automated predictive tool on the market: timi modeler.
Based in Belgium, we also have offices in Bogota and Lima, and through partners serve our clients from London, Chicago, Monterey, Mexico DF, Santiago de Chile, and Dubai.
- BABEL is a multinational company that provides technological services oriented to support large organizations in their digital transformation process.
- Gfi es una empresa de Consultoría y Servicios Informáticos con más de 2.500 profesionales profesionales altamente cualificados, en 13 oficinas repartidas por todo el territorio nacional y 14.500 en el mundo.
- Axioval provides the following services to higher education and public service organizations:
- Management consulting: strategic plan, balanced score card, business process re-engineering, audit organization
- Information systems consulting: roadmap, blueprint, general design, change management
- Information systems implementation: Salesforce, OnStrategy, machine learning...
- Our team and hundreds of community members help you to create or join a startup team and build a tech company. Our fund invests in the angel and seed stages.
- We are a full-service, creative digital agency specialising in web, mobile and creative technologies. We create digital products for big brands, start-ups and everything in between.
- AEye CEO Luis Dussan realized that any robot, especially a self-driving vehicle, faces a similar challenge.
Simply put, a car must be able to see, classify, and respond to an object—whether it is a parked car or a child crossing the street—in real time and before it’s too late.
Taking a completely fresh approach to artificial perception, the AEye team determined that a vehicle’s ability to scan the surroundings and quickly identify critical objects demanded that it perceive like a person, but think like a robot.
Mimicking human perception required pushing intelligence and processing to the edge of the network, creating an integrated perception system that brought together software extensibility, artificial intelligence, and smart, agile sensors.
This led to the creation of AEye’s iDAR, the world’s first solid state, leading-edge artificial perception platform for autonomous vehicles.
- SAS is a trusted analytics powerhouse for organizations seeking immediate value from their data. A deep bench of analytics solutions and broad industry knowledge keep our customers coming back and feeling confident. With SAS®, you can discover insights from your data and make sense of it all. Identify what’s working and fix what isn’t. Make more intelligent decisions. And drive relevant change.
- DataRobot powers the AI-driven enterprise. Its breakthrough invention of automated machine learning empowers users throughout the organization to consistently make business decisions unmatched in simplicity, speed, and accuracy. The DataRobot platform evaluates hundreds of cutting-edge machine learning algorithms to discover, deploy, and customize the best machine learning models for every situation. DataRobot delivers the most accurate insights at scale, providing the fastest path to data science success for organizations of all sizes.
- We are an innovative computing platforms company, developing groundbreaking products for the rapidly expanding Artificial Intelligence (machine learning, deep learning, neural networks) and Vision Processing markets. Based on our proprietary Graph Streaming Processor (GSP) computing architecture, we are developing a range of next-generation hardware computing platforms to bring true data and task parallel computing to the broad market. With our focus on highly efficient computing, our comprehensive Artificial Intelligence solutions (SoCs + Platforms + Software) are being utilized in data center servers, edge infrastructure platforms and client platforms in business and consumer applications ranging from massive machine learning farms to sensor fusion and advanced neural networks for autonomous driving.
- Here at Dataiku, we’ve seen a lot of businesses struggle to get started over the years, and some that have thrived. So we can say from experience that companies that succeed in doing enterprise AI for real start simple (with a single goal or project) but think big (with strategic choices that prep them for the future).
Dataiku connects people, technologies and processes to pave the fast, stable, sustainable path to enterprise AI.
The world’s leading analysts and companies alike recognize Dataiku for its collaborative features that enable users to get started quickly with machine learning and support for open-source solutions.
These business (+ hundreds of others) use Dataiku on a daily basis to build, deploy, and monitor predictive data flows to solve problems like fraud, churn, supply chain optimization, predictive maintenance, and much more.
- H2O.ai is a visionary Silicon Valley open source software company that created and reimagined what is possible. We are a company of makers that brought to market new platforms and technologies to drive the AI movement. We are the makers of, H2O, the leading open source data science and machine learning platform used by nearly half of the Fortune 500 and trusted by over 14,000 organizations and hundreds of thousands of data scientists around the world.
Our approach is to be open, transparent and push the bleeding edge. Our philosophy is to create a culture of makers: community, customers, partners, entrepreneurs and our own “makers gonna make”. Our vision is to democratize AI for everyone. Not just a select few. We enable this with our award winning, H2O Driverless AI, the platform that uses AI to do AI to make it easier, faster and cheaper to deliver expert data science as a force multiplier for every enterprise. We want everyone to explore, learn, dream and imagine a new future.
Download the Koble app