- Artificial intelligence
Best Artificial Intelligence Companies by 2019 Ratings
- As the worlds largest provider of Guaranteed Fraud Protection, Signifyd delivers a 100 percent financial guarantee against fraud and chargebacks on every order approved. This shifts the liability, allowing merchants to increase sales and focus on their core business without worrying about fraud.With Signifyd, you can accept more orders, improve customer satisfaction, and scale your business globally. Learn more at www.Signifyd.com
- Twenty Billion Neurons (TwentyBN) builds the next generation of virtual assistants that are visually enabled and interactive.
Having created the world's first AI avatar, named Millie, that can see, understand, and interact with users, TwentyBN is offering a range of life-sized, intelligent assistants that support consumers on-location.
- Horizon Robotics is a leading technology powerhouse of embedded Artificial Intelligence.The company is dedicated to providing integrated and open embedded Artificial Intelligence solutions of high performance,low power and low cost. We equip smart cameras and cars with "brains",turning them into intelligent entities that have the ability from perception, understanding to decision-making for convenience, safety and fun.
- We’re optimistic for a future where people live healthier, more informed, more creative lives. We see a world where technology enhances human potential, and takes us into a new era of intelligence and progress that everyone can benefit from.
We know there are innovators who can build this future and we understand their ambition, and their challenges. So we’ve built a totally new processor which allows them to go for it. We constantly push boundaries so others can do the same.
- Mythic is a startup developing a breakthrough platform for deploying artificial intelligence in any device. Our hardware and software –based on fundamental breakthroughs in analog computing --will be the driver of the major technological trends over the next 20 years, including autonomous systems, robotics, AR/VR, drone delivery, and many more. We have over $55M in funding to date.
- Nexar is on a mission to rid the world of car crashes. Using off-the-shelf smartphones and dash-cams, Nexar has created the world’s first and largest safe driving network. Nexar uses vision and sensor fusion to create sophisticated safe driving tools that detect, record, and warn drivers of real-time road hazards.
To date, the Nexar community has driven more than 100 million miles, and more than 10 million miles every month. This growing road and driving dataset is one of the largest and most diversified in the world. Nexar utilizes this data to improve its deep-learning algorithms and provide over-the-air updates to its community.
Nexar provides products and services for the insurance, automotive, and mapping industries, as well as to cities around the globe.
- Dremio is the Data-as-a-Service Platform. Make your data engineers more productive, and your data consumers more self-sufficient.
- Skyline AI is the artificial intelligence investment manager for commercial real estate. We partner with top commercial real estate players to establish investment vehicles augmented by AI.
- Habana Labs is an AI Processor company founded in 2016 to develop from the ground-up processor platforms that are optimized for training deep neural networks and for inference deployment in production environments. We are unlocking the true potential of AI with solutions offering orders of magnitude improvements in processing performance, scalability, cost and power consumption.
- HOVER a property remotely by inviting homeowners to capture photos of their home. That way you can engage the homeowner early on in the sales process, provide an estimate remotely or be fully prepared with the 3D model and measurements prior to your first meeting.
HOVER Prospect allows organizations to set up users who can capture and store an unlimited number of properties without immediately processing them. Company decision-makers can then review and approve the properties to receive the interactive 3D model and measurements.
- Arraiy’s DeepStudio utilizes Machine Learning and Computer Vision to automate processes which allow creators, from major broadcasters to VFX Houses, to integrate real and virtual worlds.
- Iris Automation is a technology company that is working to build revolutionary new ways for drones and unmanned systems to see and navigate the world.
Download the Koble app