Our creative and design teams partner with some of the greatest technology providers in the industry to showcase creative content in all ways imaginable - from large scale events, road shows and broadcast, to exhibition stands in high traffic locations like shopping malls. 3Monkeys is based in the United States and the United Arab Emirates and serves clients worldwide.
8(a) Small Business
Arts entertainment and recreationOther services
TypeOnly for logged in members
RevenueOnly for logged in members
Company sizeOnly for logged in members
51 Melcher Street, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Products we sell
- - Creative services
- - Graphic design
- - Sporting events
- - Trade shows and exhibits
- - Live performances
Markets we serve
- - United States
- - Massachusetts
- - New York
- - United Arab Emirates
- - United Kingdom
- Great to hear from San Francisco's new passionate mayor, London Breed. We had a great time working with such wonderful people on a powerful topic.
Brace Thompson @ 3MonkeysSep 20, 2018, 5:45:13 PM
- Happy Independence Day to our partners and clients in the US and all over the globe!
Brace Thompson @ 3MonkeysJul 4, 2018, 4:10:24 PM
- 2017 NatGeo Awardshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikm-TG7xhNs
Marc Mikulla @ 3MonkeysNov 15, 2017, 8:40:26 AM2017 National Geographic Awards3Monkeys supported the awards ceremony of the National Geographic Society. Held at the Lisner Auditorium at George Washington University in Washington DC, the 2017 awards ceremony was the highlight of the National Geographic Explorers Festival, which took place in June. The awards show was a multi layered large scale projected stage setup with captivating speeches and musical performances. 3Monkeys used the architecture of the auditorium as a projection surface to widen the canvas for special moments throughout the show. 3Monkeys also set up in the NatGeo cafeteria to deliver screen graphics, including a social media feed, live agenda, and image galleries, as well as DJ support at the after party with visual effects from the 80s and 90s. Copyright ©2008-2017 Three Monkeys Creative Consulting FZ LLC / Three Monkeys Inc. Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/3monkeysdxbsfo Follow us on twitter: @threemonkeysdxbsfo www.3monkeys.netYouTube
- Interactive Experience for Saudi Arabian AirlinesOne of the latest projects we brought to life at Arabian Travel Market in Dubai. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69rbmlschyQ
Marc Mikulla @ 3MonkeysOct 12, 2017, 8:31:24 AMSaudia @ ATM17The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s national carrier, Saudia Airlines, wished to leverage their presence at the Region’s largest travel market, ATM 2017 in April this year at DWTC in Dubai. Their agency PROJEX asked 3Monkeys to develop two activations, one showcasing the airline’s ever-expanding list of destinations, the other launching Saudia Holidays. To highlight the extensive network of airports the airline now flies to, 3Monkeys invited visitors into an immersive space containing a large wrap-round screen detailing the destinations. Guests were able to navigate around the network using the innovative Monkeysphere- an intuitive and interactive touchscreen shaped like a sphere. Copyright ©2008-2017 Three Monkeys Creative Consulting FZ LLC / Three Monkeys Inc. Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/3monkeysdxbsfo Follow us on twitter: @threemonkeysdxbsfo www.3monkeys.netYouTube
- Welcome to 3Monkeys!We are a creative services provider that uses today's latest technology to develop jaw-dropping, strategic ideas. Our creative and design teams partner with some of the greatest technology providers in the industry to showcase creative content in all ways imaginable - from large scale events, road shows and broadcast, to exhibition stands in high traffic locations like shopping malls. 3Monkeys is based in the United States and the United Arab Emirates and serves clients worldwide.
Marc Mikulla @ 3MonkeysOct 4, 2017, 6:40:15 AM
- Boston AnniversaryWe are happy to announce our 1 year anniversary in Boston and almost 10 years in business. Check out our work to see how we can inspire your customers at your next big event. http://3monkeys.net/
Brace Thompson @ 3MonkeysSep 11, 2017, 8:05:55 PM