No ratings yet
Since its launch in 1999, COLOTRAQ has grown to be the data center industry’s premier company for sourcing a broad array of data center infrastructure services such as colocation, managed hosting, and cloud services. The COLOTRAQ sourcing process begins with strategy and planning, including benchmarking, RFP management, negotiation strategy, and then ends with contract due diligence. Clients benefit from a comprehensive network of over 400 service providers with its unparalleled footprint covering over 1,200 markets in over 140 countries and territories. This provides our clients with the benefit of knowing that COLOTRAQ can help them deploy globally without sacrificing local market knowledge and expertise. Additionally, COLOTRAQ’s streamlined back office combines Web-based automation with personalized service from dedicated client support professionals to provide our clients with near real-time pricing.
Do you know someone who works at this company? Invite them to Koble!
Small BusinessMinority Business Enterprise
Management of companies and enterprises
TypeOnly for logged in members
RevenueOnly for logged in members
Company sizeOnly for logged in members
One Gatehall Drive, Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Products we sell
- - Servers
- - Cloud services
- - Information technology consulting
- - Information technology services
- - Security and protection software
Markets we serve
- - South America
- - United States
- - Europe
- - Asia
- - Africa
Mark Goebel @ ColotraqOct 2, 2018, 8:49:31 AM
- IT Infrastructure, data center, Cloud and cybersecurity services.
Mark Goebel @ ColotraqSep 29, 2018, 8:04:36 AM
- What is DCITRAQ? www.dcitraq.com COLOTRAQ hired a team of Fortune 500 enterprise-grade software developers to custom design and implement proprietary cloud based software that will enable agents and clients to dynamically research, compare and purchase Data Center Infrastructure (DCI) through COLOTRAQ’s unrivaled network of over 400 service providers in practically every market worldwide. This includes over 200 enterprise cloud services providers and access to more than 2,100 colocation/managed hosting facilities around the globe. The completely free cloud based software is robust and highly innovative in its design and will invariably revolutionize the way companies source DCI services such as colocation, managed hosting, cloud and related network services. The Right Solution Beyond its highly polished and user friendly exterior, DCITRAQ incorporates a customizable algorithm that matches a client’s project requirements to the offerings and capabilities that vendors have specified in the system. Dynamic sorting and filtering capabilities provide you with even more control in determining from which vendors you should request quotes. A user will then be able to launch a comparison chart that will highlight the matching vendors’ capabilities and offerings to further streamline and simplify the sourcing process. Knowledge Base As an additional layer of empowering and educating our agents and clients on the various service offerings of our vendors, DCITRAQ has a fully integrated and proprietary knowledge base that empowers agents and clients to research and view various vendor related content such as sales and marketing collateral, whitepapers, events, promotions among other helpful content that our vendors upload into the system. Fully Integrated Deal Management With a seamlessly integrated and proprietary Deal Management platform that agents can use as their own, DCITRAQ enables all communication on deals to happen through the system allowing for better management of a client’s project throughout its life cycle. Our system has all of the robust features and capabilities that will allow you to manage your clients and deals throughout the sales cycle. Dedicated Sales & Technical Support DCITRAQ is backed by COLOTRAQ’s 18 years of experience specializing in data center infrastructure sales, our back office support (commission management, contract management and systems) and of course access to our unrivaled network of over 400 service providers in practically every market worldwide. This includes over 200 enterprise cloud services providers and access to more than 2,100 colocation/managed hosting facilities around the globe. Completely Free to Use DCITRAQ is a completely license free software for its channel partners and clients to use.
Mark Goebel @ ColotraqSep 28, 2018, 9:10:58 PM
- Free quotes for data center & cloud www.colotraq.com
Mark Goebel @ ColotraqOct 4, 2017, 12:52:53 PM
Awards & Certificates
Company Ratings & Reviews
No ratings yet