No ratings yet
Jagger offers full digital transformation across the entire procurement spectrum from source to pay and for all types of spending in all industry sectors, with modular solutions on a unified digital platform that integrates easily with your ERP and accounting systems.
Do you know someone who works at this company? Invite them to Koble!
TypeOnly for logged in members
RevenueOnly for logged in members
Company sizeOnly for logged in members
85 London Wall, London, United Kingdom
Products we sell
- - Procurement software
- - Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- - Supply chain software
- - Cloud services
- - SaaS and license software
Markets we serve
- - Ireland
- - United Kingdom
- - Asia
- - Europe
- - North America
- Enabling the New Procurement OrganizationProcurement has historically been under immense pressure to remain flexible and constantly adapt. Between keeping up with volatile economic conditions, product changes and regulatory requirements — all while focusing on adding value and increasing efficiency — change, agility and the ability to balance various critical, and often competing objectives, has always come with the territory.
Josh Goodman @ JaggaerJan 6, 2017, 10:45:00 AMEnabling the New Procurement OrganizationAdapting to change can be hard, but procurement’s proven ability to evolve has put the function in a unique position to drive the business forward.BravoSolution Blog
- 10 Reasons Why ERP Fails ProcurementFactors such as constrained budgets, leaner workforces, and having to “do more with less”, coupled with the necessity to report on value contribution, are all increasing the need for technology to help drive procurement transformation. Which technology do you opt for though? An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system or an eProcurement solution? What's the best option?
Josh Goodman @ JaggaerJan 6, 2017, 9:40:33 AMBravoSolution | 10 Reasons Why ERP Fails ProcurementEnterprise Resource Planning is a limited tool for procurement professionals. Download our whitepaper to understand the 10 reasons why ERP fails procurement.
- How do you quantify risk into savingsThis is just one of the many questions answered in the extended Q&A just published following our webinar on Planets of Value with Craig Lardner FCIPS. Great reading!
Josh Goodman @ JaggaerDec 12, 2016, 10:13:12 AM17 Planets of Value | Extended Q&A - BravoSolution BlogLinkedIn Twitter Google+ Facebook EmailIn our recent webinar Planets of Value: Procurement Creates New Wealth for Organisations, Craig Lardner FCIPS provided a review of 17 Planets of Value. Several questions were asked during the Q&A session, but we ran out of time to answer a number of additional good questions. We’d like to thank Craig Lardner FCIPS for taking […]BravoSolution Blog
- What does the future of supplier management hold? Find out at our next live briefing in London on 14th September! http://hubs.ly/H0402dt0
Josh Goodman @ JaggaerAug 16, 2016, 9:27:24 AM
- Super Co-Opertors: In this on-demand webinar, we look at the Relationship between Clinicians and Procurement
Sarah Clarke @ JaggaerSep 25, 2015, 10:55:42 AMSuper Co-Operators: Procurement & Clinician RelationshipsRecorded on: 28/04/2015 This open-discussion was chaired by Andy McMinn, Head of Procurement for Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust and Scott Pryde, Account Principal at BravoHealth. In the midst of the current healthcare crisis, there has never been a greater need for increased co-operation, collaboratYouTube
- Explore why DPDHL, the largest postal and logistics service provider in the world, chose BravoSolution to implement a fully integrated eProcurement platform.
Sarah Clarke @ JaggaerSep 25, 2015, 10:52:41 AM Case%20Study%20-%20DPDHL.pdf
- In our latest White Paper, Peter Smith at Spend Matters explores New Approaches to Procurement Negotiations: http://more.bravosolution.com/uk/new-approaches-to-procurement-negotiation
Sarah Clarke @ JaggaerSep 18, 2015, 1:06:30 PM
Awards & Certificates
Company Ratings & Reviews
No ratings yet