KONČAR - Electrical Engineering Institute
No ratings yet
We are specialized for predictive maintenance and laboratory services for wide area of electrical equipment. With our accredited services we help manufacturers comply with market requirements.
Do you know someone who works at this company? Invite them to Koble!
UtilitiesOther servicesProfessional, scientific and technical services
TypeOnly for logged in members
RevenueOnly for logged in members
Company sizeOnly for logged in members
Fallerovo šetalište 22, P.O. Box 202, Zagreb, Croatia
Products we sell
- - Communication devices
- - Navigational services
- - Security systems services
- - Grills
- - Lighting
Markets we serve
- - Asia
- - Europe
- - North America
- - Oceania
- - South America
- KONCAR Institute gains Gamesa Electric as a new customerKONCAR Institute gains Gamesa Electric as a new customer for its Air Gap Monitoring System to improve generator functionality Focused online monitoring of the generator air gap provides users with important information on the generator weariness and condition. It is a well-known fact that the most common issues of hydro generators are reflected with changes in the machine’s air gap. Although it is quite common for air gap monitoring to be a part of large condition monitoring systems, air gap values alone can indicate major problems of stator and rotor. Gamesa Electric, a global producer of rotating machines from Spain manufactures hydro generators with output of up to 45 MW and range of speeds from below 150 rpm (very low) up to high speeds (1,000 rpm) at medium power. Together with the expertise they have in hydro area, they also offer wide range of products for gensets, marine, industrial, mining and other areas. To secure the maximum productivity of their products, they installed KONCAR’s Air Gap Monitoring System on two of their generators. The generators have 15.4 MVA capacity each and 11 KV with 600 Rpm. The system from KONCAR is used for permanent online air gap monitoring and analysis during the machine operation. Using customer friendly interface the users quickly get access to the most important values such as speed of rotation, maximal and minimal air gap, average and nominal air gap. Additionally, the system performs important functions such as: - Storing of historical data - Real time trend analysis of air gap poles - Alarm triggering if a generator pole reaches critical values - Using raw signals to record exact measurements when demanded - Easy on-site sensor setup in case a new and different sensor needs to be used Equipping its generators with KONCAR’s system allows Gamesa Electric not only to upgrade its products, but also to offer its customers additional security and premium features. This means that this critical equipment is protected against unplanned failures and that large problems can be predicted much before expensive repairs are required.
Ivan Zgela @ KONČAR - Electrical Engineering InstituteApr 27, 2017, 10:29:29 AM
- Full service accredited laboratoriesAre you a producer of electrical equipment that sells on the EU market? Do you need CE mark, quality service and want to cut down testing costs? Do you also want to speed up the market launch of your products, without waiting for months to get the test results? In that case download our brochure and find out how you can put CE mark on your products and fully comply with the European Directives. For any questions or inquiries feel free to contact us at any time.
Ivan Zgela @ KONČAR - Electrical Engineering InstituteApr 25, 2017, 8:48:48 AM KONCAR Accredited testing and laboratory services
- We invite you to meet our team at Hannover Messe 2017!
Ivan Zgela @ KONČAR - Electrical Engineering InstituteApr 19, 2017, 8:22:08 AM
- Case Study: Dynamic on line motor analysisElectrical motors are a backbone of every production process and taking care of them is an absolute must. Our team of experts has a long year experience in on-line motor testing and is there to help you with your preventive maintenance. Check out our latest case study.
Ivan Zgela @ KONČAR - Electrical Engineering InstituteMar 28, 2017, 9:54:30 AMCase Study: Dynamic on line motor analysisSlideShare
- We partnered with SimradWe partnered with Simrad, a global producer of navigational maritime equipment and tested their products in our accredited laboratories. The result? Full compliance according to EN 60945 standard, less time spent on product testing and faster market launch. Send your questions
Ivan Zgela @ KONČAR - Electrical Engineering InstituteMar 7, 2017, 1:34:30 PMCase Study: Laboratory Tests for Navigational Maritime EquipmentSlideShare
- How to get CE mark for your productIf you need a CE mark for your product, we can assist you in the whole process. Our guidance will speed up your product launch!
Ivan Zgela @ KONČAR - Electrical Engineering InstituteFeb 8, 2017, 10:27:03 AM
- Meet our team at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition!Meet our team at the Middle East Electricity Exhibition! The Middle East Electricity Exhibition 2017 is taking place in Dubai on the 14th - 16th February 2017 and Končar will be among the exhibitors, on stand H3.G30.
Ivan Zgela @ KONČAR - Electrical Engineering InstituteJan 30, 2017, 1:14:53 PM
Awards & Certificates
Company Ratings & Reviews
No ratings yet