No ratings yet
Founded in 1963 by the Lego group, Modulex is a leader in signage and environmental graphics. You’ll find our work around the world: on the high street, in airports, company headquarters, hospitals, stores, showrooms, schools and universities.
TypeOnly for logged in members
RevenueOnly for logged in members
Company sizeOnly for logged in members
8 rue des cendriers, Paris, Denmark
Products we sell
- - Marketing plans
- - Business management
- - Signage and accessories
Markets we serve
- - Africa
- - Asia
- - Europe
- - North America
- - Oceania
- Learn more about Modulex signageArchitectural signage for both interior and exterior environments.
Pernille Walentin Jensen @ ModulexDec 14, 2016, 9:34:03 AM Modulex_Product_Brochure_UK
- Architectural signage by ModulexAt Modulex we provide all necessary visual touchpoints such as signage and graphics enabling people to navigate in unknown environments. Contact us for more information.
Pernille Walentin Jensen @ ModulexDec 14, 2016, 9:30:39 AMModulex – Innovative Signage and Brand ImplementationDescriptioGlobal signage leader Modulex is well known for its elegant and clever systems. Founded in 1963 in Denmark by the LEGO Group to provide signage systems to the corporate market, we are now a fully independent company providing a full range of visual products to support brand, communications and wayfinding requirements.nYouTube
- We’re here to make you look goodBrand On makes complex brand rollouts easy. With decades of implementation experience behind us, we take care of the practical – enabling designers to focus on the magical. Talk to us. We’re always here if you need advice.
Pernille Walentin Jensen @ ModulexDec 14, 2016, 9:26:21 AM Brand_On_Brochure
- Contact us to learn more about our work. We're happy to answer any questions about signage, wayfinding and environmental graphics. Talk to us. We're always here if you need advice.
Pernille Walentin Jensen @ ModulexJun 23, 2016, 6:15:06 AM Modulex_Product_Brochure_UK.pdf
- CLIENT NSN LOCATIONS 273 sites in 97 countries TIMELINE 60 working days SERVICES Brand implementation across six continents
Pernille Walentin Jensen @ ModulexFeb 16, 2016, 7:59:19 AM
- "The quality of their work is excellent. They have one of the highest levels of customer service I’ve come across." - Elaine West, Senior Manager Internet and Brand, Alstom Corporate Communications
Pernille Walentin Jensen @ ModulexFeb 16, 2016, 7:58:42 AM
- CLIENT Alstom LOCATIONS 146 Sites, 45 Countries TIMELINE 8 weeks for Phase 1 (80 sites). 6 months for Phase 2 (146 sites in 45 countries) SERVICES Rebranding across six continents
Pernille Walentin Jensen @ ModulexFeb 16, 2016, 7:57:19 AM
Awards & Certificates
Company Ratings & Reviews
No ratings yet