No ratings yet
The global leader in Direct Procurement software helps you get the most out of eSourcing, SRM and more. Over 300 customers worldwide use the platform to connect to more than 300,000 suppliers.
Do you know someone who works at this company? Invite them to Koble!
Professional, scientific and technical services
TypeOnly for logged in members
RevenueOnly for logged in members
Company sizeOnly for logged in members
Altmannsdorfer Straße 91/19, Vienna, Austria
Products we sell
- - Procurement software
- - Supply chain software
- - Cloud services
- - SaaS and license software
Markets we serve
- - United States
- - Europe
- - North America
- - Asia
- - Austria
- Increasing Value in PurchasingPOOL4TOOL, a software vendor that specializes in solutions for digital purchasing processes, will be participating in the Source 2 Pay Summit in Stockholm from March 29th-30th, 2017. Purchasing experts from well-known organizations around the world meet at the annual summit in Sweden to discuss challenges and opportunities in sourcing, procurement, and finance within the context of end-to-end processes. Michael Quack, the Head of PreSales at POOL4TOOL, will be leading a round table discussion that will focus on the ways in which Purchasing can achieve more than just savings. Current challenges facing Purchasing have shaped the conference program for the Source 2 Pay Summit in Stockholm, Sweden. Purchasing experts and decision makers will meet from March 29th-30th, 2017 to discuss the transformation of the global Purchasing organization, the digitization of processes, and the new role of Purchasing as a key, value-adding player in modern companies. The CPO’s, Souring, Procurement and Finance managers of renowned companies will share their experience in key note speeches, focus sessions and round table discussions, where they will discuss new ways to create value.
Charlotte Spencer-Smith @ POOL4TOOLMar 9, 2017, 11:57:48 AMIncreasing Value in PurchasingPOOL4TOOL speaks at Purchasing Summit in Stockholm
- New SRM ReportUpdated Benchmarks From 222 Companies Worldwide 57% of companies fail to tap potential in Supplier Relationship Management because they don’t use the right technology. These are the latest findings of the Global SRM Maturity Report. Is your company one of them?
Charlotte Spencer-Smith @ POOL4TOOLFeb 23, 2017, 11:45:32 AMResults Of The New Global SRM Benchmark ReportRead exclusively in the Global SRM Maturity Report how best-in-class organizations do SRM differently and how you too can make your supplier management fit for the future
- What Supply Chain Technology Will Look Like In 2020The experts at TechnologyAdvice give their top 5 predictions for supply chain technology in the not-so-far future.
Charlotte Spencer-Smith @ POOL4TOOLFeb 9, 2017, 11:23:12 AMWhat Supply Chain Technology Will Look Like In 2020The experts at TechnologyAdvice give their top 5 predictions for supply chain technology in the not-so-far future.POOL4TOOL
- 5 Best Things About Supply Chain On The Internet NowThe best, most informative reads on the Internet about supply chain and procurement. From The Economist, Slate, KPMG and McKinsey.
Charlotte Spencer-Smith @ POOL4TOOLFeb 8, 2017, 8:29:59 AM5 Best Things About Supply Chain On The Internet NowThe best, most informative reads on the Internet about supply chain and procurement. From The Economist, Slate, KPMG and McKinsey.POOL4TOOL Charlotte Spencer-Smith @ POOL4TOOLFeb 6, 2017, 10:47:34 AM4 Fascinating Futures For Procurement, As Seen By KPMGKPMG has developed four visions of Procurement's future. Which one do you think will drive Procurement in the next 20 years?POOL4TOOL
- 5 Important Procurement Challenges 2017
Charlotte Spencer-Smith @ POOL4TOOLFeb 2, 2017, 12:02:51 PM5 Procurement Challenges You Need To Know About In 2017What procurement challenges will you face in 2017? And are you ready? Here are PROCUREMENT.WORLD's top 5 to watch out for.POOL4TOOL Charlotte Spencer-Smith @ POOL4TOOLJan 23, 2017, 11:52:39 AMCan Procurement Software Take On The Internet of Things?POOL4TOOL CEO Thomas Dieringer explains how the Internet of Things is transforming Procurement and predicts what software will do in the future.POOL4TOOL
Awards & Certificates
Company Ratings & Reviews
No ratings yet