- Cloud services
Top Cloud Services Brands by 2019 Ratings
- Companies are continually striving to be the best that they can be. Grata helps consult upon and develop innovative technologies on cloud platforms through research & development. We assess the business, advise on technologies, architect solutions, implement and manage resources. Our clients have successfully launched new products, built cost reducing systems, migrated successfully to the cloud and have experienced mergers and acquisitions using our expertise and guidance.
- We’ve combined a simple platform and exceptional 24/7 customer service with the power of a PEO, so all teams have more time to focus on what matters. Get access to corporate-level benefits, seamless payroll, HR tools, and compliance support—all in one place.
- Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
- At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world.
- Claritum's cloud based spend management platform helps companies gain visibility and control of their tail spend. Automate sourcing, supplier management, catalogue, procurement and invoicing.
- IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs.
- With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service. The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL),
- As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile devices, SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 296,000 customers in 190 countries to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow.
- Through our market intelligence and technology analysis, Spend Matters has the breadth/depth of knowledge you need to buy better, save money, and show procurement’s value within an organization.
- ProProcure has spent the last 17 years successfully enabling large enterprise to buy the right product from the right supplier at the right price - no matter how complex the category of spend. As a privately owned and funded company, we are driven to create client rather than shareholder value.
- Determine (NASDAQ: DTRM) is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
- The global leader in Direct Procurement software helps you get the most out of eSourcing, SRM and more. Over 300 customers worldwide use the platform to connect to more than 300,000 suppliers.
Most Popular 'Cloud services' companies
Download the Koble app