Top Cloud Services Brands in California by 2019 Ratings
- Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
- With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service. The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL),
- Determine (NASDAQ: DTRM) is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
- With the low-code, extensible Bonita platform, developers can build fully personalized, customized, flexible, “Living Applications” integrated with enterprise IS to deliver great user experiences.
- We enable organizations of all sizes to discover the power of data-driven negotiation and contracting. Built to foster verifiable collaboration, ContractRoom helps users streamline their planning,...
- Coupa is the leader in SAAS based Spend Management and Spend Optimization. We provide a Spend Management Application suite that over 500 companies (many global) are using to drive higher profitability by focusing on savings. Spend Optimization is not magically happening in Procurement or AP. Spend Optimization is happening at the front lines of the organization, where spend is initiated and occurs.
Top Speed Data Communications
- Koble is a B2B business discovery platform for businesses. We help professional buyers of large companies and small-medium size suppliers to meet, start relationships and communicate with each other.