Top Data Services Companies by 2019 Ratings
- Founded in 2012 with deep roots in the computer science labs at Stanford and UC Berkeley, Trifacta is the industry pioneer and established leader of the global market for data preparation technology. Our products draw on decades of research in human-computer interaction, scalable data management and machine learning to make the process of refining data faster and more intuitive. Today, more than 50,000 Data Wranglers across 12,000 companies use our solutions. And every independent and analyst ranking has named Trifacta the number one data preparation solution worldwide.
- We built the first AI-driven Wireless LAN (WLAN), which makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable, and measurable and enables scalable indoor location services like wayfinding, proximity messaging and asset visibility. In addition, Mist’s AI technology plays a key role in bringing automation and insight across the full IT stack, delivering seamless end-to-end user experiences and substantial IT cost savings.
- We think that frictionless access to useful supplier data is a necessity to gain the most out your supply chain initiatives and we’ve started on with the goal of doing just that. We have developed several solutions to help companies clean, enrich and consolidate their supplier data.
- Electric Pulp, Inc. has been creating things for the web since 1996. We work with a broad range of clients from from well-known retailers to early stage start-ups. We're more than a web design shop. We have experience with end-to-end production of large-scale, international ecommerce stores, health and wellness programs, publishing platforms, e-learning / web-based training, mobile apps and even straightforward marketing sites.
- Business Intelligence Direct (BID Marketing) is a specialist professional services, technology, and financial services telemarketing agency. As a company, we have theclear objective of "beingthe engine that drives our clients’ sales growth.” We achieve this goalthrough the design and delivery of successful lead generation,appointment-focused telemarketing, and inside sales campaigns.
Business Intelligence Systems LLC
- Established in 2005, Intelligent Data Group has grown to become the country’s leading data and direct marketing specialist.Our company was born out of a desire to do things differently. Tired of seeing companies miss out on opportunities due to poor quality data, we decided to take matters into our own hands and make a positive difference to the B2B direct marketing industry.
Intelligent Data Services Inc
- Interact DAM is a system that enables you to organize, categorize, file, search, update and deliver a vast range of digital contents. Interact DAM, the Digital Asset Management (DAM) proposed by Interact, is also available in Cloud Computing modality and offers: Managing various types of contents - ranging from PDF files through to images, sounds, films, animation and texts; Accessing from any work station - via a simple web page having accessing permission.
Interactive Outdoors Inc
- ServicePRO is a comprehensive, easy-to-setup Service desk platform that enables industry best practice right out of the box.ServicePRO is 100% web based, and can be installed on your own premises, or hosted on our cloud. Developed over 20 years, the ServicePRO platform is a robust set of tools that focus on business service delivery, collaboration, security, and productivity. From "Day One", our mission has been to create a workbench that empowers you to Get The Job Done!
Help Desk Technologies
- Ingenuity Technologies is a Software Engineering, Quality Assurance and Testing Company which works with medium to large enterprises to develop and deliver systems to help them increase their revenue, streamline their operations, improve their profitability and optimize their business performance.
- NATIVE is a 360 ° communication agency, native of digital.We claim a new form of agency, agile, with adaptive capabilities inspired by digital, which allow us to intervene on all communication issues: strategy of
Native Communications LLC
- Data Pro's Infinity Power products consist of over 15 application modules targeting specific industries such as Financial Accounting, Job Costing, Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Point of Sale, Payroll, Inventory Management, Bank Reconciliation, Support Billing and more, users find that Infinity Power is highly flexible in its implementation and design.
Data Pro Accounting Software