Top Engineering Services Brands by 2019 Ratings
Parker DeweyAdministrative and support and waste management and remediation services, Arts entertainment and recreation, Information, Management of companies and enterprises, Other services, Professional, scientific and technical services, Public administration, Educational servicesWe believe that the current recruiting system does not work for employers, individuals, or universities. Making a hiring decision based upon a transcript and a bit of work experience is not effective.
Rubix LSProfessional, scientific and technical services, Manufacturing, Management of companies and enterprises, Health care and social assistanceRubix LS is a deep medical scientific research development and engineering firm, geared toward aggregating data for intelligent development on rare and orphan disease combination product development. Our subject matter expertise includes being able to function within data aggregation, data intelligence, product development, scientific research, analytical testing, product maturity and manufacturing, regulatory strategy and implementation.,
PETRONAS MalaysiaMining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction, UtilitiesEstablished in 1974, Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500®. The growing demand for energy inspires and strengthens our purpose to steadily drive for new solutions and push boundaries towards a sustainable energy future. We apply innovative approaches to technology which helps us unlock and maximise energy sources from even the most remote and difficult environments.
NintexProfessional, scientific and technical servicesWe improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows — thereby improving how people work. The combined power and ease of use of the Nintex Platform, coupled with our outstanding customer service and extensive global partner network, has led to more than 8,000 successful customers in 90+ countries.
On Site Services Sdn BhdInformation, Other servicesWe are currently managing over 10,000 network sites throughout Malaysia with close to 400 employees specialising in Corrective and Preventive Maintenance, for both active and passive elements. With over 25 years of experience, our team of professionals and 46 response centers nationwide provide network operations and maintenance work that not only maximizes maintenance coverage but also in the fastest response time possible.
NubesLabProfessional, scientific and technical servicesThe Nubeslab team is home to industry leaders who uphold our commitment to innovation, quality, and sustainability. Whether a business has domestic or international aspirations, Nubeslab can help you to unlock your potential for growth through IT consulting with an emphasis on Operational Model Effectiveness. Based in Malaysia we provide services across the globe. Discover our services to get to know more about us.
Rompa Group NetherlandsManufacturingThe plastics specialists at the Rompa Group deliver plastic parts, (sub)assemblies and fully-finished products with inbuilt electronic components as well as plastic packaging solutions, servicing several markets. Rompa is a company with a global presence and a firm foundation in western Europe – where we have been around since 1881. And not only do we have a great deal of experience to offer, our specialists are also creatively involved, inquisitive and above all straightforward.
LogicManufacturing, Utilities, Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction, Transportation and warehousingLogic, Inc. is a regional high-tech distributor of industrial automation products. Since 1981, we have built a reputable organization that provides solutions and services with control products to aid engineers, system integrators, OEMs, IT and management professionals for process manufacturing industries.
MercuryProfessional, scientific and technical servicesSoftware is eating the world. To stay competitive, every company needs to become a technology company. You need to use the right software and work with the right vendors, or you get left in the dust. We've felt the pain of losing millions of dollars and months of time by choosing the wrong vendor. We've also worked with vendors who were transformational to the business. If you're going to work with outside talent or implement new technology, it should be the best fit for you.
Helix Design, Inc.Other servicesHelix Design, established in 1990, is a product development firm. Our in-house expertise is in industrial design, mechanical design and prototyping. Our services range from initial design research, concept generation and complete production engineering and documentation. Our expertise is in the user experience for products, including ergonomics and aesthetics. Combined with our advanced knowledge in mechanical design and designing for assembly and production processes.
GBMV GROWTH, LLCAdministrative and support and waste management and remediation services, Management of companies and enterprises, Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction, Professional, scientific and technical services, Wholesale tradeManagement consulting with a focus on process design, implementation, and growth. Sights set on highway transportation infrastructure development and improvement.
KONČAR - Electrical Engineering InstituteUtilities, Other services, Professional, scientific and technical servicesWe are specialized for predictive maintenance and laboratory services for wide area of electrical equipment. With our accredited services we help manufacturers comply with market requirements.
How Much Do Engineering Services Charge?
Because of the vast number of activities that fall under the category of “engineering services,” it can be difficult to determine a definitive cost. Different engineering services require unique, niche skill sets that may cost more than, for example, general engineering consulting. Thus, the end price for engineering services will depend on the size and focus of the project at hand.
That said, there are a few different methods that engineers use to charge for their services:
- Cost plus fixed fee
- Lump sum
- Percentage of construction
Salary and hourly engineers won’t require a definite project scope because they will be paid for the entirety of the project. For the other methods, a very clear and well-defined project plan needs to be created, which will allow the engineer to accurately estimate the work and how much they need to charge.
How To Hire The Best Engineering Company
Hiring an engineering company can be broken down into a four stage process. This provides a basic overview of the hiring process for engineers.
- Find potential candidates: There are a number of resources you can use to find engineers with the specialties your business needs.
- Exchange necessary materials: Once the consultant has a grasp on the problems facing your organization, they’ll begin looking for solutions. They’ll likely ask you for access to company data, so they can begin analyzing those figures.
- Decide on the right candidate: From your pool of potential engineers, take some time to evaluate each person’s background and unique set of skills. If they have a website or social media page, take a look at past projects they’ve worked on.
- Entice the ideal engineer: Once you’ve found your top candidates, approach each one and communicate the specific details of your project. Try and tell your company’s story and vision with as much gusto as possible, as this may help persuade an engineer to choose your project over their other available options.
- Negotiate and close: All that’s left to do is to negotiate the terms, fees and other parameters of the offer and close the deal.
What To Expect When Working With An Engineering Firm
As you join into an agreement with an engineering firm, there are a few things you can expect from this relationship:
- A complete understanding of how much the project will cost you
- A due date and timeline for when the project will be complete
- An outline for the different stages of the project and when each step will be completed
- Open communication channels to air concerns or ask questions
- A dedicated project manager that heads the team handling your engineering needs
Are There Different Types Of Engineering Services?
There are many different types of engineering services. Each type has a fit in certain companies and some businesses will require more than one engineering specialty.
Civil engineers are involved in projects for city planning, build roadways, canals and structures. Sometimes, architecture falls under civil engineering's umbrella.
If you need help building machines for improving manufacturing and production, a mechanical engineer has the right services.
For products that involve circuitry and electrical components, an electrical engineer may be needed.
These specialists combine knowledge of physics, microbiology and chemistry to produce products, typically for the food, pharmaceutical or industrial chemical industries.
Many products on the market today, specifically for B2B companies are software. These engineers help design, code, develop and test these products.
Is It Better To Hire Or Contract An Engineer?
Some businesses consider hiring an engineer to a full-time salary. However, in many ways, it is best to contract an engineer instead.
It takes less time to select and hire the right engineering firm than it would to commit to a direct hire. In some cases, you may be able to enlist the help of an engineering company and get them started on the project in under two weeks.
Similarly, it is easier to work within a tight budget for an engineering project with a firm than it is to hire a salaried engineer. Plus, you don’t have to worry about providing other compensation benefits, as you would with an employee.
If you’ve done your homework on available engineering firms, then you’ve been able to identify the ones with past experiences that are relevant to your needs. Thus, the firm will be able to apply what they’ve learned in the past to quickly deliver on the engineering projects you need completed.
When a project is finished, the contract is over. If the experience was positive, then you can enlist their help for future projects. However, if the project had a lot of hiccups and the experience was less-than-enjoyable, there are no hurt feelings with parting ways at the end of the contract.
How Do I Know What Type Of Engineer To Hire?
If you’re truly in the dark about what types of engineering services your business needs, then you may want to get in contact with an engineering consultant. This professional will provide you with general guidance on the types of engineering services you need to achieve your objectives. This will save you a lot of long hours stressing about the different engineering disciples and what firm is the right fit for your company.
Best 'Engineering services' companies by city
- Best Engineering services companies in Ashburn
- Best Engineering services companies in Sterling
- Best Engineering services companies in Leesburg
- Best Engineering services companies in Herndon
- Best Engineering services companies in Poolesville
- Best Engineering services companies in Reston
- Best Engineering services companies in Aldie
- Best Engineering services companies in Great Falls
- Best Engineering services companies in Paeonian Springs
- Best Engineering services companies in Chantilly
- Best Engineering services companies in Glade Hill
- Best Engineering services companies in Dickerson
- Best Engineering services companies in Waterford
- Best Engineering services companies in Boyds
- Best Engineering services companies in Lincoln
- Best Engineering services companies in Germantown
- Best Engineering services companies in Potomac
- Best Engineering services companies in Purcellville
- Best Engineering services companies in Catharpin
- Best Engineering services companies in Centreville
- Best Engineering services companies in Oakton
- Best Engineering services companies in Vienna
- Best Engineering services companies in Snow Hill
- Best Engineering services companies in Middleburg
- Best Engineering services companies in Rock Hall
Most Popular 'Engineering services' companies
- Most popular Engineering services companies in Atlanta
- Most popular Engineering services companies in San Francisco
- Most popular Engineering services companies in Houston
- Most popular Engineering services companies in San Diego
- Most popular Engineering services companies in Jacksonville
- Most popular Engineering services companies in Columbus
- Most popular Engineering services companies in Tempe
- Most popular Engineering services companies in Columbia
- Most popular Engineering services companies in South Windsor