Top Engineering Services Brands by 2019 Ratings
- Our dynamic portfolio of products, materials and services meets the ever-changing market needs of diverse industries in more than 90 countries. We unite around a set of core values—safety and health, environmental stewardship, highest ethical behavior and respect for people.
IPM Professional Services Sdn Bhd
- Aviationscouts GmbH is a pioneer in our field as a supplier of surplus seats and online platform service provider. With aviationgate.com we provide an online platform that revolutionizes how buyers and sellers of aircraft passenger seats do business. We help them move these items from where they’re no longer needed to where they are still wanted.Since launching in 1997, we have been constantly growing and developing our services, increasing the sophistication of our database, our client network and our range of services.Today, we are headquartered in Lichtenfels, Germany, but have sales agents around the world, searching for the best surplus passenger seats and facilitating deals that will satisfy buyers and sellers alike. We can also handle the storage, refurbishment and recycling of these still valuable items.aviationgate.com: A revolutionary marketplace for aircraft interiorsTo cope with the growing industry, sellers and buyers need an efficient platform.Based on well-established gr
- Aliran Tenaga Teknologi Sdn. Bhd. provides a comprehensive range of products and services in the design and project management area, from project inception through to completion:- >> Electrical Engineering >> Electronic Engineering >> Mechanical Engineering (Precision Works) >> Mechanical Engineering (Conveyors) >> Mechanical Engineering (Press Machines) >> Logistics and Machine Moving Services >> Mechanical Engineering (Assembly Line) >> Selling and Buying Press Machine (New & Used)
Aliran Tenaga Technology Sdn. Bhd.
- At British Airways we listen to our customers and we know that every operator wants a different level of service and way of working. Flexibility is crucial as we all strive for the utmost profitability and align costs with operational objectives.Total flight reliability is our aim and we focus on careful planning and research, underpinned by significant investment in training and tooling, to ensure that we are technologically and mechanically capable of managing all of the components and systems for modern commercial aircraft with the right testing and diagnostic processes.Our comprehensive component services simplify the provision of spare parts and minimise AOG costs. We provide a range of options including loan and pool access, as well as our flexible exchange programme, and we hold Part ‘21’, Part ‘145’ and Part ‘M’ approvals.
British Airways Engineering
- Direct Personnel are specialists in aviation recruitment. With over 25years of experience, Direct Personnel International Ltd. is known globally for providing quality recruitment solutions to the aviation industry. Recruiting pilots and aviation executives is what we do best. Our seasoned aviation recruitment specialistsdeliver the personnel you want to hire!At Direct Personnel, we focus on fit!Our focus on recruiting aviation professionals that are a ‘true match’to your company is what sets us apart. We listen very carefully to what your candidate requirements are. We excelat providing professional aviation candidates within the timeframes you need.We are dedicated. With our select team of recruitment specialists, you can count on us to thoroughly manage the recruitment process for you. Since 1994, we have been agile in our approach, enabling effective placements of aviation executives and flight crew within the aviation industry. Underpinning our success of effectively placing aviati
- The Bertrandt Group has been providing aircraft development solutions for the international aviation industry for more than 40 years.Proven expertise for the aviation industryThe aviation market is characterised by dynamics and competition. Bertrandt offers comprehensive services to support our customers from the aviation industry in addressing these challenges. Our range of services includes the entire value-added chain of product development – from the initial concept right through to production and assembly as well as supporting services for series-production aircraft. Our engineering know-how is complemented for each individual project by an internal network of experienced aviation experts (“Senior Experts”) and regionally active specialists. Bertrandt supports its customers individually and on-site. In the case of transnational projects, this also includes the integration of offshore resources.Bertrandt advances lightweight engineering Bertrandt covers wide areas of aircraft devel
- Direct Aero Services have specialised in key areas where trusted technical aviation industry expertise is required. With more than 25 years of extensive experience with our aviation leasing industry business partners, lessors know that they are in good hands when dealing with us.Direct Aero Services is based in Dublin, Ireland. We provide specialised offerings to lessors, airlines and operators, with a concentration on the support of leased aircraft requirements. With our broad experience in all aspects of the aviation industry and our specialised knowledge of the aircraft leasing industry, we understand what services you need. Direct Aero Services provides comprehensive asset management and technical support when you need excellence!Our services include:InspectionsTransition supportTransition managementMaintenance oversightMaintenance reserve reviewsCAMOGet the support you need. No matter how complex, we find a way! Contact Direct Aero Services.
Direct Aero Services
- Euro Atlantic Airways from KP Air Division on Vimeo.KP – Air Division is the Aeronautical Business Unit of Kontraproduções with a highly experienced technical team in the sector, including an Engineering support team.We offer a large range of solutions for companies in the Airline and Airport sector such as aircraft liveries and paint masks, interior and exterior mandatory markings and decals, liveries’ removal and fuselage cleansing, on-board advertisement, advertisement and decoration of airport areas, vehicles and equipment and airport signage.From MRO businesses throughout Airlines, our customers get only the best quality products and services available on the market.Our products, which are entirely self-produced by KP – Air Division, in Europe, use EASA/FAA approved materials only.Our designers and technicians work in respect with the airworthiness requirements and in collaboration with Part 21 sub-part J (DOA) approved companies for liveries and placards modification projects.Fin
KP - Air Division
- Tekspan is one of the Sogimi Group companies, national leader in manufacturing and distribution of cellular foams and plastic sheets.Tekspan is specialized in 3D convertion of very high technical foams (PE, PVDF, graphite PU foam), compliant to FAR/CS 25.853, suitable for noise reduction, vibration damping, sealing and soft parts for seats to improve the comfort sensation and lighten the weight in cabin interiors.Tekspan is focused to technological innovation, using advanced equipment such as 5 axes climate controlled milling machine center (unique in Europe), water jet cutting system 3 axes and 5 axes, thermoforming ovens, die cuttings and hot lamination machine.Tekspan S.p.A. works since 2013 under the quality system management EN 9100:2009. In 2017 renewed its certification, achieving the new standard EN 9100:2016.
Tekspan Spa | Sogimi Group
- Design and production organisation J&C Aero EEU Ltd is an international company specializing in comprehensive aircraft cabin modification solutions. As a design organization approved by EASA – EASA.21J.580, the company provides services for repairs and changes (modifications) of exterior liveries covering cabin interiors, galleys, electrical systems and avionics as well as other related interior equipment.With its own team of highly experienced and certified aircraft design specialists, J&C Aero EEU Ltd provides various minor cabin interior modification and repair solutions, starting from the development of its own Modification/Repair Programs and up to the supervision of the implementation of such programs by an MRO provider.J&C Aero EEU Ltd expanded their capabilities in 2017 and received Part 21G approval for production of textile parts, placards, markings, decals, seat cushions, EFB holders, Class divider and Partitions, including VIP solutions.More information is available on our
- Headquartered in Paris, with offices in the US and UK, Ennov provides the most original, comprehensive and cost-effective suite of software solutions for the Life Sciences industry. From leading pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs, we proudly serve over 150 companies and 150,000 users around the world. For more than 20 years, we have been developing innovative, powerful and easy-to-use software for regulated content, data and process management. Our solutions are designed and built to support the entire Life Sciences R&D continuum including Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, Pharmacovigilance and Commercial. Ennov is ISO9001:2015 certified for all software products and processes and we boast a 100% success rate in customer audits.