Top Information Technology Companies by 2019 Ratings
Data Synergo Sdn BhdProfessional, scientific and technical services, Other servicesData Synergo understands and provides customised solutions for demand generation. We thrive on successful collaborations based on pillars of trust, teamwork and measurable outcomes. Talk with us and find the service that meets your business objectives. Our experience encompasses B2B and B2C activities
echoinnovate ITOther servicesEcho innovate IT's head quarter is available in Minnesota, USA and their development service based office is in India. Professional IT experts at Echo provides robust and scalable digital product to their clients. Their quality deliveries include native android, iPhone and windows app development. As per needs of their clients, they also deliver cross platform and customized solutions. App development at our firm starts from just $10 per hour.
Grata SoftwareInformation, Management of companies and enterprises, Professional, scientific and technical servicesCompanies are continually striving to be the best that they can be. Grata helps consult upon and develop innovative technologies on cloud platforms through research & development. We assess the business, advise on technologies, architect solutions, implement and manage resources. Our clients have successfully launched new products, built cost reducing systems, migrated successfully to the cloud and have experienced mergers and acquisitions using our expertise and guidance.
MESH Interactive AgencyEducational services, Health care and social assistance, Information, Manufacturing, Other services, Professional, scientific and technical services, UtilitiesAt our core, MESH delivers the smartest integrated digital marketing, interactive creative, and content marketing possible. We were built to deliver amazing results, and we continue to do so today. We helped our first technology client achieve a staggering 7X growth in only 18 months—and we’d like to help you accomplish something similar. Learn more about how our digital marketing agency has helped a company just like yours.
TriNetArts entertainment and recreation, Educational services, Finance and insurance, Health care and social assistance, Management of companies and enterprises, Professional, scientific and technical services, Manufacturing, Information, Real estate and rental and leasing, Retail trade, Transportation and warehousing, Wholesale trade, Other servicesTriNet provides HR solutions to small to mid-sized businesses so you can focus on what your company does best. Our bundled HR products, TriNet Cloud applications and strategic services simplify your HR. Tailored by industry, TriNet's bundled HR products cover the core services of payroll, benefits, risk & compliance, an HR team and a cloud platform. TriNet partners with more than 14,000 clients (as of 11/2/17) in a variety of industries. We manage more than $34 billion in payroll and payroll tax
Omni 360 Communications Sdn BhdInformation, Management of companies and enterprises, Other services, UtilitiesWe collect your company’s core technology bills and put each one under the microscope. Once we analyze each and every bill, we look for ways to decrease your monthly expense as well as mistakes and billing errors.
IDAPInformation, Professional, scientific and technical servicesIDAP is a full-cycle software development company with more than 5 years of experience. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in Kyiv (Ukraine), our company specializes in providing customers with the most premium mobile and web-based solutions that custom software companies can offer. Our main goal is to deliver remarkable mobile and web applications which will satisfy and keep users craving for more. We have deep technical expertise in iOS, Android, and Web development.
CelcomWe aspire to become the Most Inspiring Digital Organisation by consistently providing the best customer experience in all aspects, through innovative products and services, customer touchpoints, and optimisation of its network. People are a priority in driving optimum performance, which is illustrated by our unceasing contribution to inclusive nation building, ensuring that no one is left behind.
EGO CREATIVE INNOVATIONS LIMITEDProfessional, scientific and technical services, Information, Other servicesEGO is a reliable development partner for building complex web and mobile products. Our unique expertise is Xamarin proficiency which we have been implementing for mobile apps development since early 2012. We've built more than a dozen applications and have become authorized Xamarin partners! Companies worldwide cooperate with us to build quality products for a long run. Our team has wide skillset, high productivity and fully overtakes product development from idea to market launch.
JustworksInformation, Professional, scientific and technical services, Other servicesWe’ve combined a simple platform and exceptional 24/7 customer service with the power of a PEO, so all teams have more time to focus on what matters. Get access to corporate-level benefits, seamless payroll, HR tools, and compliance support—all in one place.
SalesforceInformation, Professional, scientific and technical servicesSalesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
Lojistic, LLCAccommodation and food services, Administrative and support and waste management and remediation services, Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting, Arts entertainment and recreation, Construction, Educational services, Finance and insurance, Health care and social assistance, Information, Management of companies and enterprises, Manufacturing, Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction, Other services, Professional, scientific and technical services, Public administration, Real estate and rental and leasing, Retail trade, Transportation and warehousing, Utilities, Wholesale tradeWe're a privately owned supply chain consultancy offering cost reduction services and technology within the transportation and logistics industry. We have been helping companies with high shipping volumes to reduce transportation costs, streamline the logistics process and improve supply chain inefficiencies. Our team of highly experienced former carrier employees and innovative technologies deliver maximum small parcel and freight cost savings for clients all over the country.
How Much Do Information Technology Companies Charge?
The cost of hiring an IT company will depend on a number of factors, such as location, experience and education. The type of project will also affect the costs. Is this a one-time job of implementing and setting up new technologies, or will it be a recurring service that handles the general maintenance and upkeep of your company’s network, storage and computer devices.
According to PayScale, the average salary for an IT professional is just over $55,408 a year. For an hourly rate, the average is $19.13. These numbers will help you understand what an IT company may charge for its services.
How To Choose The Best IT Company
You’re entrusting your chosen IT company with the security and ongoing maintenance of your data, network and devices. This is a lot to ask, so you really want to ensure that you hire the best IT company. As you weigh your options, there are a few criteria to keep in mind:
Location And Availability
While some IT services can be completed remotely, you may have hardware issues that require an IT technician to be physically present. Thus, you want someone local and readily available to service your needs in person.
Familiarity With Technology
You want an IT company that is familiar with servicing the hardware and software that your company uses. This will ensure that they know how to troubleshoot the common and not-so-common issues.
Not only will an IT company’s past clientele give you some insight into their reputation, but it will also demonstrate whether they have experience working with an organization of your size.
Education And Certifications
The information technology industry has a number of different certifications available to professionals. While a degree is important, these certifications really rewardIT professionals that have an ongoing commitment to staying up to date on the latest technologies and trends in the field.
What To Expect When Working With An Information Technology Company
The IT industry is full of jargon and concepts that may be foreign to small business owners. Thus, it can be hard to know what to expect when working with an information technology company.
- Guidance: When you hire a top IT company, they’ll assess your data, network and technology needs and provide their suggestions for the right solutions.
- Efficiency: With the right IT tools at your disposal, your business will operate more efficiently.
- Peace Of Mind: With IT professionals protecting and maintaining the security of your data and network, you won’t have to worry about hackers, data breaches and other issues.
- Support: Problems with your technologies are bound to arise. Thankfully, your information technology company will be there to troubleshoot and resolve those problems promptly.
Are There Different Types Of IT Companies?
There are different types of IT companies, which handle different client needs. Understanding the differences and responsibilities of each of these types of IT will help your organization better determine which company is the right fit.
IT Service Companies
This is the most common type of IT. They will strategize, implement and support the hardware and software that the client needs to handle their IT needs.
IT Product Companies
Depending on your business, you may need specialty software. IT product companies will develop these solutions and provide implementation and support for these products.
IT Support Companies
These companies will provide ongoing support for a client’s customers. This is an important type of IT for companies that have tech-related products of their own and need help troubleshooting customer issues.
What Are The Primary Responsibilities Of An IT Company?
There are three primary functions of an IT company.
- Infrastructure: These are the physical IT components, like the hardware, network, wiring and other necessary equipment.
- Governance: This responsibility involves setting up the parameters and access of employees to IT resources and data.
- Functionality: The development, implementation and maintenance of applications, security protocols, storage and other IT-related matters.
Do Small Businesses Need To Hire An Information Technology Company?
Small business owners often assume that, because of their size and limited IT needs, they don’t need to hire an IT company. However, due to the fact that data breaches are such a common threat in today’s world, this assumption is often misguided.
If your company handles any amount of sensitive customer data, like credit card information, then you strongly need to consider hiring an IT company to ensure that this data is protected. Not to mention, an IT company will be able to provide software and hardware solutions that allow your business to operate more efficiently.
Best 'Information technology' companies by city
- Best Information technology companies in Ashburn
- Best Information technology companies in Sterling
- Best Information technology companies in Leesburg
- Best Information technology companies in Herndon
- Best Information technology companies in Poolesville
- Best Information technology companies in Reston
- Best Information technology companies in Aldie
- Best Information technology companies in Great Falls
- Best Information technology companies in Paeonian Springs
- Best Information technology companies in Chantilly
- Best Information technology companies in Hamilton
- Best Information technology companies in Waterford
- Best Information technology companies in Boyds
- Best Information technology companies in Germantown
- Best Information technology companies in Potomac
- Best Information technology companies in Purcellville
- Best Information technology companies in Centreville
- Best Information technology companies in Oakton
- Best Information technology companies in Vienna
- Best Information technology companies in Middleburg
- Best Information technology companies in Rock Hall
- Best Information technology companies in Gaithersburg
- Best Information technology companies in Fairfax
- Best Information technology companies in Clarksburg
- Best Information technology companies in Montgomery Village
Most Popular 'Information technology' companies
- Most popular Information technology companies in Atlanta
- Most popular Information technology companies in San Antonio
- Most popular Information technology companies in San Francisco
- Most popular Information technology companies in Tucson
- Most popular Information technology companies in New York City
- Most popular Information technology companies in Pittsburgh
- Most popular Information technology companies in Colorado Springs
- Most popular Information technology companies in Houston
- Most popular Information technology companies in San Diego