Top Information Technology Companies in Connecticut by 2019 Ratings
- Pitney Bowes is a global technology company crafting innovative products and solutions that help clients “get it right” in the complex world of commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. Founded in 1920, Pitney Bowes operates around the world, delivering accuracy and precision to more than 1.5 million clients.
- Strategic Communications, LLC, works with B2B clients to help them achieve their goals through effective content marketing and management withboth internal and external audiences. We are adept at evaluating and analyzing communication efforts and working with clients to plan, create and publish high-quality, unique content, through both on- and offline media to achieve desired results.
Strategic Communications Consu
- Founded in 1982 CAL Business Solutions is a Connecticut based Microsoft Partner focused on Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and Acumatica Cloud ERP accounting software. CAL has implemented accounting software systems for over 300 customers nationwide with a focus on companies in Connecticut, plus Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New York.
CAL Business Solutions Inc
- ATI is an Illinois based telecom consulting organization that provides a full line of communication products and services for businesses and organizations of all sizes. ATI was established in 1983 and takes a consultative approach to help our clients utilize the technology that will have the greatest impact on their business, reduce their costs, and positively impact their bottom line.
Advanced Telecom LLC
- A high personal comfort level with your accountant matters. We take pride in providing top-notch accounting, tax, audit and consulting services to help clients make informed decisions. We strive to create an environment conducive to learning. Blending the roles of accountant, advisor, success coach and advocate, we've built a track record for exceeding client expectations.
CPA Consulting Service
- 22nd Century Technologies was established in 1997 and is headquartered in McLean VA. We are one of the leading IT services and solutions firm in the country with 12 regional offices and presence in all 50 states. We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in defense, intelligence, civil, and healthcare markets.
22nd Century Technologies
- For almost three decades ISM, Inc. has provided custom software solutions and expert IT services to companies across industries. Its core competencies include Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, & Artificial Intelligence, eBusiness/eCommerce,Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint, IT Infrastructure, Enterprise Mobility, Infor Baan/LN Support & Customization, and Quality Testing and Test Automation.
Integrated Systems One LLC
- Breaking Ground Staffing will be an Alternative Staffing Organization that provides temporary and permanent employment for those enrolled in or having completed the educational programs of Breaking Ground. Temporary employment allows our participates to earn the much needed income it requires to invest in getting the skills they need to find the right permanent fit for their future career.
Breaking Ground Media LLC
- Since 2004 leading data center and IT professionals worldwide have used Nlytes software solutions to automate the discovery, workflow, and reporting across the technology stack from physical, virtual, and edge to software and IoT devices. Nlyte reduces costs and risk across the entire organization. Nlytes commitment to optimizing computing infrastructure, making it easier for people to do their job more efficiently and improve agility, results in a 98% customer retention. Visit www.nlyte.com.
Nlyte Software Inc
- SPOL helps colleges and universities improve institutional effectiveness and better prepare students for success. The companys integrated strategic management software encompasses planning, accreditation, assessment, credentialing, and budgeting. SPOL grants schools the power to harness big data to generate actionable reporting and real-time visualizations, fostering continuous improvement and institutional excellence. 100% of institutions using SPOL have achieved reaccreditation.
Strategic Planning Svces
- The Picas program has nine core modules, each one focusing on a different aspect of your business. Picas modules are seamlessly connected, and include Order Entry, Purchasing, Crop Management, Inventory Control, Sales Analysis, and an Accounting suite.
Innovative Software LLC