- Information technology
Top Information Technology Companies by 2019 Ratings
- Tamr simplifies and automates data preparation for procurement analytics, customer data integration and other business problems, so organizations can get to business insights faster. The Tamr platf...
- Powered by the largest community of senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives from leading global corporations, we accelerate our member’s journey to superior performance, providing access to the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert guidance they need to transform procurement into a critical business driver.
- Crimson Hexagon’s social media analytics platform helps the world’s smartest brands uncover insights from social data to drive strategy.
- Zappi is the world’s most powerful automated consumer insights platform. We help global brands make better decisions to drive business growth, shape product development, and enhance their advertising and branding efforts. Zappi puts the consumers at the heart of all your business decisions and minimizes risk.
- Our comprehensive product portfolio includes applications for both the strategic and the operational aspects of procurement - eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management and Financial Savings Management. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
- Being a global enterprise with offices in the USA and India, Confianz provides quality software services to clients in over 10 countries around the world. We are an interactive, reliable company which thrives on the satisfaction we provide our customers.
We build end-to-end integrated solutions for a complete automation experience that promotes business growth. Our solutions range from ERP systems to custom built solutions for web/mobile, from IoT to Big Data Analytics.
- We are the biggest public procurement organisation in the UK. We use our commercial expertise to help buyers in central government and across the public and third sectors to purchase everything from locum doctors and laptops to police cars and electricity.
The collective purchasing power of our customers, plus our procurement knowledge, means we can get the best commercial deals in the interests of taxpayers.
- With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service. The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL),
- Whether you are an entrepreneur who is entering the digital world or a company whose business is dependent on your website, we have the right solutions for you.
We keep our costs low so that you can too. This enables you to reinvest & focus on your core business.
We demystify all the digital lingo. We speak your language & deliver what you need.
Our team works around the clock so that your website is up & running in no time.
We are masters in customizing WordPress based websites. Experience the beauty of customization and enjoy the perfection of premium WordPress themes!
We offer customized e-commerce store designs on Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, etc. We can also help you tweak your current online sites and store layouts.
- As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile devices, SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 296,000 customers in 190 countries to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow.
- We are a mobile connectivity and internet services provider enabling 12.3 million Malaysians to get the most benefit out of an increasingly connected world. With a strong legacy of product and services innovation, we have an ambition to become Malaysians’ favourite digital life partner providing relevant, personalised and engaging digital services that will enable all Malaysians’ digital lifestyles, experienced on our solid 4G+ network.
- Azul Partners, the parent company of Spend Matters (US), was founded in January 2004 and is headquartered in Chicago. The blog Spend Matters launched in November 2004, making it the first blog and social media site in the procurement and supply chain sector.
Download the Koble app