- Information technology
Top Information Technology Companies by 2019 Ratings
- Through our market intelligence and technology analysis, Spend Matters has the breadth/depth of knowledge you need to buy better, save money, and show procurement’s value within an organization.
- ProProcure has spent the last 17 years successfully enabling large enterprise to buy the right product from the right supplier at the right price - no matter how complex the category of spend. As a privately owned and funded company, we are driven to create client rather than shareholder value.
- Determine (NASDAQ: DTRM) is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
- Xfive is a partner for design and web agencies looking to expand their capacity in web applications development where care is the foundation of everything we do. Xfive is a great way to handle burst periods of work by taking on entire projects, including startups. Xfive really shines when it comes to partnerships. We work as an extension to your team, bringing our expertise to your organization.
- For over a decade, eGain solutions have helped improve customer experience, optimize service process, and grow sales across the web, social, and phone channels. Hundreds of the world's largest companies rely on eGain to transform their fragmented sales engagement and customer service operations into unified Customer Engagement Hubs (CEHs).
customer service software, knowledge management software, contact center software, web self-service software, customer engagement, customer experience, ...
- E-DEAL CRM: scalable, versatile and customizable CRM
E-DEAL CRM’s modular design enables sales and marketing teams to build exible, scalable and comprehensive customer relations.
Because the modules are exible and complementary, the solution is implemented gradually in line with the development of the company’s needs.
- SynerTrade brings real expertise to its clients to optimize their business processes around esourcing, eproc, SRM, purchasing intelligence. SynerTrade is an entity of Digital Dimension Econocom Group.
- Wholesale Payments Inc., Inc. is a Merchant Service Provider for Visa and MasterCard. In other words, we provide businesses with the ability to accept credit cards and in addition to Visa and MasterCard, we can also set merchants up with American Express, Discover and Diners Club as well as gift cards and In addition, we provide 100% risk-free check acceptance with our Check Guarantee Service.
- A Mobile App development company with proven records.
- HubSpot is a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales. It was founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006. Its products and services aim to provide tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics and search engine optimization.
- In 2013 Slava Heretz founded Intelli Bookkeeping. He saw that many owners of startups and already established small businesses were running around with their heads cut off trying to get a handle on their finances. They either didn’t have the time, the skill, or most commonly -- the desire to manage their books. Bills began piling up. Invoices were often not being sent out on time. And worst of all, owners often had no grasp on the current financial status of their company. As each business grew, it became clear that to do the accounting right, a professional was needed. That was how Intelli Bookkeeping was born. Intelli Bookkeeping brings a personalized single expert or team of experts to businesses who on their own cannot handle the finances, but aren’t looking to spend a fortune on in-house full-time staff.
- FrontSwimmer specializes on rating the hidden potential of a company, we have developed a unique methodology and solution for revealing two of the most invaluable assets of any company: its capacit...
Download the Koble app