- Information technology
- San Francisco
Top Information Technology Companies in San Francisco California by 2019 Ratings
- Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
- Responsive, detail-oriented San Francisco custom software and Web development firm with salesforce.com platform capabilities. Engineering quality solutions since 1997.
- With the low-code, extensible Bonita platform, developers can build fully personalized, customized, flexible, “Living Applications” integrated with enterprise IS to deliver great user experiences.
- Software is eating the world.
To stay competitive, every company needs to become a technology company. You need to use the right software and work with the right vendors, or you get left in the dust.
We've felt the pain of losing millions of dollars and months of time by choosing the wrong vendor. We've also worked with vendors who were transformational to the business. If you're going to work with outside talent or implement new technology, it should be the best fit for you.
- The Sutter Group is a full-service creative agency specializing in branding and digital marketing. Our clients really appreciate the wisdom that we’ve gained in our more than three decades of experience designing, developing or maintaining brands. We’re not a mega-agency with more clients than bandwidth and attention to serve them, nor are we an upstart agency that won’t be able to fulfill a wide range of needs. Sutter Group combines the quality and talent of a big agency with the level of service and care of a small business.
- sed by more than 20,000 enterprise executives, managers and contributors in 50+ countries, the One2Team SaaS solution helps forward-thinking organizations manage over $130 billion in project budgets. With a specific focus on real-time consolidation and the appropriate sharing of all project information, One2Team allows for a better anticipation of risks, a significant reduction of reporting related costs, and an increase in efficiency and financial performance.
- Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most valuable parts of big data -- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile devices, website clickstreams, social data, sensors and more.
Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence. Our company's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data.
- Whether you want to close more deals, manage partnerships, or track support issues, Streak helps you focus on what matters most to your business - without ever leaving your inbox.
According to Forrester Research, only 10% of CRM adoption is voluntary and 25-40% is forced. Streak’s end-user focused platform requires little to no training and is as easy to use as a Google Sheet.
CRM, Sales, SaaS, Technology, and Productivity
- Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
- Engineer.ai was developed on the premise that anyone, irrespective of technical knowledge, should be able to build and operate technology.
- We make it east for you to find and manage vendors for all kinds of events - whether for your customers or your employees. Bring a Valentine's Day Boutique, an Earth Day Fair, a Pride Bazaar, a Nonprofit Fair or any other type of market to your event for your employees to connect with local businesses. Find caterers, customized products, entertainers, rentals and other services for your company. Or PopUp at one of our partner events to reach new customers.
- We are the #1 Product Intelligence platform helping companies build better products. Over 26,000 companies from 180+ countries around the world use Amplitude. We now track over 7 trillion user actions every year to help digital product and growth teams instantly understand user behavior, build engaging experiences, and grow their business.
Download the Koble app