- Information technology
- San Francisco
Top Information Technology Companies in San Francisco California by 2019 Ratings
- Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
- Responsive, detail-oriented San Francisco custom software and Web development firm with salesforce.com platform capabilities. Engineering quality solutions since 1997.
- With the low-code, extensible Bonita platform, developers can build fully personalized, customized, flexible, “Living Applications” integrated with enterprise IS to deliver great user experiences.
- Software is eating the world.
To stay competitive, every company needs to become a technology company. You need to use the right software and work with the right vendors, or you get left in the dust.
We've felt the pain of losing millions of dollars and months of time by choosing the wrong vendor. We've also worked with vendors who were transformational to the business. If you're going to work with outside talent or implement new technology, it should be the best fit for you.
- sed by more than 20,000 enterprise executives, managers and contributors in 50+ countries, the One2Team SaaS solution helps forward-thinking organizations manage over $130 billion in project budgets. With a specific focus on real-time consolidation and the appropriate sharing of all project information, One2Team allows for a better anticipation of risks, a significant reduction of reporting related costs, and an increase in efficiency and financial performance.
- Machine data is one of the fastest growing and most valuable parts of big data -- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile devices, website clickstreams, social data, sensors and more.
Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence. Our company's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data.
- Whether you want to close more deals, manage partnerships, or track support issues, Streak helps you focus on what matters most to your business - without ever leaving your inbox.
According to Forrester Research, only 10% of CRM adoption is voluntary and 25-40% is forced. Streak’s end-user focused platform requires little to no training and is as easy to use as a Google Sheet.
CRM, Sales, SaaS, Technology, and Productivity
- Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
- At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
- We make it east for you to find and manage vendors for all kinds of events - whether for your customers or your employees. Bring a Valentine's Day Boutique, an Earth Day Fair, a Pride Bazaar, a Nonprofit Fair or any other type of market to your event for your employees to connect with local businesses. Find caterers, customized products, entertainers, rentals and other services for your company. Or PopUp at one of our partner events to reach new customers.
- Founded in 2012 with deep roots in the computer science labs at Stanford and UC Berkeley, Trifacta is the industry pioneer and established leader of the global market for data preparation technology. Our products draw on decades of research in human-computer interaction, scalable data management and machine learning to make the process of refining data faster and more intuitive. Today, more than 50,000 Data Wranglers across 12,000 companies use our solutions. And every independent and analyst ranking has named Trifacta the number one data preparation solution worldwide.
- Shortlist is a smart, user-friendly contractor management platform. We make it easy for small and large companies to onboard, manage and pay external workers in over 200 countries with just a few clicks. Take care of compliance, reporting, and project management in a fraction of the time. From small start-ups to the worlds biggest brands, Shortlist is a complete solution providing powerful features and flexibility for every stage of business growth.
Download the Koble app