Top Information Technology Companies in Texas by 2019 Ratings
- Wholesale Payments Inc., Inc. is a Merchant Service Provider for Visa and MasterCard. In other words, we provide businesses with the ability to accept credit cards and in addition to Visa and MasterCard, we can also set merchants up with American Express, Discover and Diners Club as well as gift cards and In addition, we provide 100% risk-free check acceptance with our Check Guarantee Service.
Wholesale Payments Inc
- Click4Corp is a professional web design agency in Dallas, TX that helps business grow. We provide digital marketing tools to compliment your business needs.
- NEC is an electronics manufacturer of bleeding edge technology in Information Technology, Security and Telephony from IP cameras to Perimeter Intrusion Detection; Facial Recognition to Video Surveillance; Credential ID & Access Control to Servers, Storage and HCI; NEC also provides PBX, Call Center and Unified Communications. Whether at the premise or in the Cloud (or both), NEC provides technical solutions that are the best available in the market today.
NEC Corporation of America
- Projectric enables companies to get the most value from their Project Portfolios. We do this by delivering Portfolio Intelligence® – the transformation of project and program data into relevant, actionable information for making business decisions. This unique capability helps organizations understand the status and impact of project selection and benefit across the entire portfolio.
- ActivTrak is a one-of-a-kind business tool that provides unbiased insights into how companies can increase revenue, save money, work more efficiently, and create a more productive, engaged office environment by measuring and analyzing employees’ productivity and behavior.
- Founded in 2001, Can-Am has expanded its portfolio from a premier corporate wireless accessory provider for Fortune 500 companies into provider of Information Technology products. From mobile accessories and IT hardware consulting, to hardware procurement and custom branding, deployment planning and configuration, secure mobile device recycle, Can-Am offers custom wireless and IT solution services for every aspect of your environment.
Can-Am Wireless LLC
- Our process always starts with a short assessment to find all the pain points. After the assessment, an in-depth problem analysis will be done, which results in a detailed migration plan.
72 Services LLC
- Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information. The company services customers of all sizes across 180 countries – ranging from 98 percent of the Fortune 500 to individual consumers – with the industry's most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from the edge to the core to the cloud.
- Itransition is a trusted global software development company with more than 16 years of professional experience. We deliver a full spectrum of software consulting and development services to clients from more than 30 countries.Over 1500 + diverse IT professionals with strong technology skills and business knowledge and mature methodologies enable us to effectively handle software projects of any scale and complexity.
- Our end-to-end network deployment model offers our customers all facets of engineering cycle including network planning, design, deployment and optimization services. Verveba counts amongst its customers, America’s leading telecom services operator as well as the major telecom vendors. Our capabilities enable us to partner with our customers to simplify complex networks delivery and offer best customer experience.
- M3 Communications Group, Inc.is a unique company providinga full range of communications services- from Public Relations and Public Affairs, Graphics and Web Design, Media Monitoring and Analysis, Event Planning and Organization, Reputation Management, Crisis Communications, CSR Management, Employer Branding, Traditional and Social Media Relations, Digital Content and Web Development, to Media Trainings and Communications Education.
- Clear C2 is the leading CRM for manufacturing. Our clients, starting at 10users, have similar needs: track sales efforts, create transparency, and control access to their contact data. Easy to use and implement, our award-winning C2CRM, is designed to improve productivity, increase sales and boost your bottom line. Highly adaptable, with modules built for industrial use cases and customization provided by our team of experts, the platform is available as both SaaS and on-premise deployments.
Clear C2, Inc.