Best Management Consulting Firms in New Jersey by 2019 Ratings
- Since its launch in 1999, COLOTRAQ has grown to be the data center industry’s premier company for sourcing a broad array of data center infrastructure services such as colocation, managed hosting, and cloud services. The COLOTRAQ sourcing process begins with strategy and planning, including benchmarking, RFP management, negotiation strategy, and then ends with contract due diligence. Clients benefit from a comprehensive network of over 400 service providers with its unparalleled footprint covering over 1,200 markets in over 140 countries and territories. This provides our clients with the benefit of knowing that COLOTRAQ can help them deploy globally without sacrificing local market knowledge and expertise. Additionally, COLOTRAQ’s streamlined back office combines Web-based automation with personalized service from dedicated client support professionals to provide our clients with near real-time pricing.
- Freight audit solution that allows businesses to add visibility to their supply chain, verify and validate charges.
- Stilog is a global software editing company based in France. Created in 1991, Stilog IST develops innovative solutions, using the most recent technologies available. We acquired expertise through the development of time-saving applications for the largest international organizations.
- PMOK Consulting is a HUBZone and SBA 8(a), minority-owned management consulting and staff augmentation firm headquartered in Elizabeth, New Jersey two miles from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), with an additional office in Los Angeles, California 30 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- Schooley Mitchell is the largest independent cost reduction consulting firm in North America, with offices from coast-to-coast in the United States and Canada. On average, we reduce essential business service expenses by 27-28% and have delivered over $340 million in documented savings to our clients to date. We are passionate about saving money for our clients and helping them grow their business. Schooley Mitchell delivers expertise to companies of all sizes from all industries, offering a broad range of services including:
- NexGen Management specializes in providing 1-to-1 advice, leadership, and guidance to Business Owners and Managers in improving the professional management, business operations and financial performance of their business, ranging in size from a single ownership to a FORTUNE 500 corporation, with a focus on improving profitability.
NexGen Management LLC
- Our Goal A4 Technology Solutions, is to provide effective solutions and services, be it small or a large organization. We design and tailor our delivery and services models specifically to the needs of our clients. We help clients innovate across all phases of SDLC, leveraging an optimal blend of on-site and offshore team.
A4 Technology Solutions Inc
J C Swain Enterprise, LLC
AOA Consultants, LLP
Jaguar Management Consulting, Inc.
Laura Burgess LLC