Top Research Companies by 2019 Ratings
- Strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With expertise across +40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
- Zappi is the world’s most powerful automated consumer insights platform. We help global brands make better decisions to drive business growth, shape product development, and enhance their advertising and branding efforts. Zappi puts the consumers at the heart of all your business decisions and minimizes risk.
- The company has initiated or participated in more than 25 research and innovation projects, including 9 EU projects, with a total budget of more than 135 million EUR.
Smart Innovation Norway
- We act as an extension to your in-house research and business data teams in order to provide you with a holistic view of trends, technologies, and markets. Our growing list of 300+ clients includes GE Healthcare, Coca-Cola, BAE Systems, Clorox, and Volvo. Our model leverages a network of 2,000+ advanced degree researchers at tier 1 institutions across the globe to tap into innovations and information from small businesses, national labs, markets, universities, patents, start-ups, & entrepreneurs
- We deliver sustainable value to our stakeholders through operational excellence, high performance standards and good corporate governance. With a workforce of more than 20,000 employees, we are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with operations in 18 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region. Sime Darby Berhad is listed on the main market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
Sime Darby Industrial Sdn Bhd
- Strategy& was formed on March 31, 2014, when the firm formerly known as Booz & Company combined with PwC to form a new kind of consulting firm, offering strategy-through-execution services under one roof. Together we bring more than 250 years of experience helping global clients solve their toughest problems. As part of the PwC network, we are members of a global team recognized for its professionalism and trust.
Strategy& (part of PwC network)
- Unleashed Technologies isa client-centric team of professionals with a passion for creating, enhancing, and managing award-winning websites and digital experiences. As a recognized global leader in development and design, our proactive growth model empowers our clients to exceed their goals while integrating our team with theirs. We combine powerful technologies, stunning visuals, and innovative strategies to tell your organization’s story while delivering data-driven results.
- The Breakthrough approach to software solutions is one of discovery, transparency and collaboration. Interaction with you, the client, is at the heart of every project. This approach results in robust solutions that seamlessly mesh form, function and content, create an easy and engaging user experience, clearly communicate your organization's identity and brand, and incorporate a flexibility to expand with your organization’s growing needs.
Breakthrough Technology Development, Inc
- LiveWireTechnologies, Inc., provides consulting services specific to individual management and technology needs of each of its law firm and corporate legal department clients. With our twenty years of law firm management, technical certifications with legal application providers and hands-on technical skills we continue to enjoy long term relationships with industry leaders. We have the expertise to provide:
Livewire Technology LLC
- Reef Technologies is a team of Senior Python backend developers with7 to 16 years of experience each. Their rigorous recruitment process rejects 99% of candidates, so that they can work with quality and performance impossible for others.
Reef Technologies LLC
- Allied Chemists is recognized as the benchmark for quality and reliability. Our team of experts offer professional services in delivering accurate lab test results and with consultation, we are able to improve business performance and promote development. Allied Chemists core business can be divided into three categories
Allied chemists laboratory sdn bhd
- Ultimate Systems builds reliable custom-made backend systems, web & mobile applications that help companies around the world better their business.
Ultimate Systems Technology Inc
How Much Do Research Firms Charge?
Research is a very broad category, which means the cost of these services can really run the gamut of prices. For example, if you are contracting a research firm to develop a simple directory of potential leads, the costs may be assessed as a reasonable hourly fee. However, if you are conducting deep market research through the use of surveys or focus groups, then you need to hire a firm and incentivize consumers to participate, which can easily cost thousands.
Some factors that affect price are:
- Size of the research project
- How the research will be conducted (online research, phone surveys, focus groups, etc.)
- Who is involved in the research
- The type of research, whether qualitative, quantitative or both
- How many questions you’re looking to find answers to
- Length of the research project
Things To Ask When Hiring A Research Company
To find the right research firm to meet your company’s needs, there are some questions that you need to consider asking, especially as you begin meeting with research teams. The most important factor is their specific expertise. There are many different types of research and each firm has its own unique niche. You may find an organization that deals specifically with businesses like yours and has an intimate knowledge of the industry, your market, audience and other important factors.
Other questions to ask are:
- Who will handle my research project(s)?
- How much will the research cost and how is this price justified in the services I am receiving?
- What is a timeline for the project?
- What methods will be used to complete my research project?
- Are there any materials or data I will need to supply?
- How will the research findings be communicated to me and my teams?
What To Expect When Working With A Research Firm
Whenever you are working with an outside firm or agency to help your business, there is always a risk that you’ve hired the wrong one. This may be because their services and expertise aren’t a good fit for your needs. On the other hand, they may just lack the professionalism and quality that should be expected from these organizations.
To better understand what makes a research firm good or bad, here are a few qualities that you should expect:
- A full understanding and enthusiasm regarding your research goals
- Clear communication from all individuals involved in your research projects
- The ability to clearly explain findings so you understand the information
- A long track record of successful projects and happy past clients
- Experience working with projects or businesses similar to yours
- Skilled researchers that weave together different methodologies and techniques to create a custom approach for your business
What Are The Different Methods Of Business Research?
Research can be divided into two primary categories: quantitative and qualitative. Quantitative research deals with numbers and raw, statistical data, while qualitative research focuses on open-ended responses, detailed consumer feedback, etc.
Each category has a number of common research methods and techniques to help get the job done.
Qualitative research types:
- Focus groups
- Case studies
- Open-ended surveys
Quantitative research types:
- Online research and information gathering
- Experimental research
- Comparison research
- Correlation studies
- Surveys and polls
What Are Some Types Of Business Research?
There are a number of different types of analysis projects and research types that fall under the wide umbrella of “business research.” These cover different areas of operating a business that can utilize research to reach better decisions, including:
- Market research
- Financial research
- Competitor analysis
- Demand analysis
- Brand awareness research
- Risk analysis
- Product and distribution analysis
How Does Research Help Companies Achieve Results?
Today’s business world is far more complicated compared to past generations. And, it is only growing in complexity. Markets are more competitive, businesses have more technologies, channels and dimensions to learn and utilize, and consumers have more options to choose from.
This ever-evolving business environment is incredibly hard to navigate. Companies need to constantly make incredibly complicated decisions that can negatively or positively impact their business. This is where research provides a competitive advantage; it allows a company to make these decisions with greater accuracy.
Best 'Research' companies by city
- Best Research companies in Ashburn
- Best Research companies in Sterling
- Best Research companies in Leesburg
- Best Research companies in Herndon
- Best Research companies in Poolesville
- Best Research companies in Dulles
- Best Research companies in Reston
- Best Research companies in Aldie
- Best Research companies in Great Falls
Best 'Research' companies by state
- Best Research companies in Alabama
- Best Research companies in Alaska
- Best Research companies in Arizona
- Best Research companies in Arkansas
- Best Research companies in California
- Best Research companies in Colorado
- Best Research companies in Connecticut
- Best Research companies in Delaware
- Best Research companies in Florida
- Best Research companies in Georgia
- Best Research companies in Hawaii
- Best Research companies in Idaho
- Best Research companies in Illinois
- Best Research companies in Indiana
- Best Research companies in Iowa
- Best Research companies in Kansas
- Best Research companies in Kentucky
- Best Research companies in Louisiana
- Best Research companies in Maine
- Best Research companies in Maryland
- Best Research companies in Massachusetts
- Best Research companies in Michigan
- Best Research companies in Minnesota
- Best Research companies in Mississippi
- Best Research companies in Missouri
- Best Research companies in Montana
- Best Research companies in Nebraska
- Best Research companies in Nevada
- Best Research companies in New Hampshire
- Best Research companies in New Jersey
- Best Research companies in New Mexico
- Best Research companies in New York
- Best Research companies in North Carolina
- Best Research companies in North Dakota
- Best Research companies in Ohio
- Best Research companies in Oklahoma
- Best Research companies in Oregon
- Best Research companies in Pennsylvania
- Best Research companies in Rhode Island
- Best Research companies in South Carolina
- Best Research companies in South Dakota
- Best Research companies in Tennessee
- Best Research companies in Texas
- Best Research companies in Utah
- Best Research companies in Vermont
- Best Research companies in Virginia
- Best Research companies in Washington
- Best Research companies in West Virginia
- Best Research companies in Wisconsin
- Best Research companies in Wyoming