- SaaS and license software
Top Computer Software Companies in California by 2019 Ratings
- TriNet provides HR solutions to small to mid-sized businesses so you can focus on what your company does best. Our bundled HR products, TriNet Cloud applications and strategic services simplify your HR. Tailored by industry, TriNet's bundled HR products cover the core services of payroll, benefits, risk & compliance, an HR team and a cloud platform. TriNet partners with more than 14,000 clients (as of 11/2/17) in a variety of industries. We manage more than $34 billion in payroll and payroll tax
- Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
- We're a privately owned supply chain consultancy offering cost reduction services and technology within the transportation and logistics industry. We have been helping companies with high shipping volumes to reduce transportation costs, streamline the logistics process and improve supply chain inefficiencies. Our team of highly experienced former carrier employees and innovative technologies deliver maximum small parcel and freight cost savings for clients all over the country.
- Tamr simplifies and automates data preparation for procurement analytics, customer data integration and other business problems, so organizations can get to business insights faster. The Tamr platf...
- With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service. The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL),
- Determine (NASDAQ: DTRM) is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
- Descartes (Nasdaq:DSGX) (TSX:DSG) is the global leader in providing on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. Customers use our modular, software-as-a-service solutions to route, schedule, track and measure delivery resources; plan, allocate and execute shipments; rate, audit and pay transportation invoices; access global trade data; file customs and security documents for imports and exports; and complete numerous other logistics processes by participating in the world's largest, collaborative multimodal logistics community. Our headquarters are in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and we have offices and partners around the world.
- For over a decade, eGain solutions have helped improve customer experience, optimize service process, and grow sales across the web, social, and phone channels. Hundreds of the world's largest companies rely on eGain to transform their fragmented sales engagement and customer service operations into unified Customer Engagement Hubs (CEHs).
customer service software, knowledge management software, contact center software, web self-service software, customer engagement, customer experience, ...
- CODEROBOTICS provide business management software and services for small and medium sized businesses. From education, human resource & payroll, accounting, retail, hospitality, Healthcare, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments, our products can save you time, money and energy – freeing you up to run your business with confidence.
- Responsive, detail-oriented San Francisco custom software and Web development firm with salesforce.com platform capabilities. Engineering quality solutions since 1997.
- Built by professional salespeople for professional salespeople, Pipeliner is a proprietary visual tool that engages sales organizations to always prioritize what matters most. We enable your sales process to flourish.
The first CRM that's a complete selling system.
Now your team always knows where to focus, what to do and when to do it.
Sign up for a free...
- With the low-code, extensible Bonita platform, developers can build fully personalized, customized, flexible, “Living Applications” integrated with enterprise IS to deliver great user experiences.
Download the Koble app