- SaaS and license software
Top Computer Software Companies in Massachusetts by 2019 Ratings
- TriNet provides HR solutions to small to mid-sized businesses so you can focus on what your company does best. Our bundled HR products, TriNet Cloud applications and strategic services simplify your HR. Tailored by industry, TriNet's bundled HR products cover the core services of payroll, benefits, risk & compliance, an HR team and a cloud platform. TriNet partners with more than 14,000 clients (as of 11/2/17) in a variety of industries. We manage more than $34 billion in payroll and payroll tax
- At our core, MESH delivers the smartest integrated digital marketing, interactive creative, and content marketing possible. We were built to deliver amazing results, and we continue to do so today. We helped our first technology client achieve a staggering 7X growth in only 18 months—and we’d like to help you accomplish something similar. Learn more about how our digital marketing agency has helped a company just like yours.
- We create highly affordable, tailored solutions that connect co-workers with each other and companies with their customers, simplify and accelerate business processes, and lower costs.
- Tamr simplifies and automates data preparation for procurement analytics, customer data integration and other business problems, so organizations can get to business insights faster. The Tamr platf...
- Crimson Hexagon’s social media analytics platform helps the world’s smartest brands uncover insights from social data to drive strategy.
- Zappi is the world’s most powerful automated consumer insights platform.
We help global brands make better decisions to drive business growth, shape product development and enhance their advertising and branding efforts.
Zappi puts the consumers at the heart of all your business decisions and minimizes risk.
- HubSpot is a developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing and sales. It was founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006. Its products and services aim to provide tools for social media marketing, content management, web analytics and search engine optimization.
- In 2013 Slava Heretz founded Intelli Bookkeeping. He saw that many owners of startups and already established small businesses were running around with their heads cut off trying to get a handle on their finances. They either didn’t have the time, the skill, or most commonly -- the desire to manage their books. Bills began piling up. Invoices were often not being sent out on time. And worst of all, owners often had no grasp on the current financial status of their company. As each business grew, it became clear that to do the accounting right, a professional was needed. That was how Intelli Bookkeeping was born. Intelli Bookkeeping brings a personalized single expert or team of experts to businesses who on their own cannot handle the finances, but aren’t looking to spend a fortune on in-house full-time staff.
- Located at the heart of one of the most innovative technology hubs in the world - Boston. Working across strategy, creativity and a meticulous engineering process, we pride ourselves on bringing clients quantifiable, high-impact marketing results. We provide our clients with the most innovative digital marketing solutions in the market today, accomplishing client goals while delivering a maximum return on investment.
- Trellis provides expertise in Magento, WordPress, Shopify, and many other applications to our clients so that they can become competitive online.
- As one of the fastest growing technology companies, TraceLink founders have been working with the pharma industry and federal regulators since 2003, to first determine how to secure the life sciences supply chain with digital technology and then implement track and trace regulations at a global level.
track and trace, supplier management, supply network collaboration, DSCSA, serialization, ePedigree, quality management, inventory management and reconciliation, pharmaceutical, healthcare IT,
- From help desk support to cyber security, to cloud computing, we are here as your Boston IT experts.
We offer IT managed services to SMBs through managed monitoring & maintenance, help desk support.
Download the Koble app