- SaaS and license software
Top Computer Software Companies by 2019 Ratings
- Throughout a decade of hard work, we gained a reputation for trust, passion, and most importantly, quality. As of today, we have over 250 clients around the world with hundreds of successful projects of different magnitude.
- At IndyLogix, expertise blends well with experience. Our clients from more than 20 countries across the globe cementing our position as a leading provider of mobile, web, software and digital marketing Solutions.
- We're a privately owned supply chain consultancy offering cost reduction services and technology within the transportation and logistics industry. We have been helping companies with high shipping volumes to reduce transportation costs, streamline the logistics process and improve supply chain inefficiencies. Our team of highly experienced former carrier employees and innovative technologies deliver maximum small parcel and freight cost savings for clients all over the country.
- Claritum's cloud based spend management platform helps companies gain visibility and control of their tail spend. Automate sourcing, supplier management, catalogue, procurement and invoicing.
- StrataBuilt is a custom software development and consulting company. We build custom applications from the ground up in an Agile development environment.
- Whether you are an entrepreneur who is entering the digital world or a company whose business is dependent on your website, we have the right solutions for you.
We keep our costs low so that you can too. This enables you to reinvest & focus on your core business.
We demystify all the digital lingo. We speak your language & deliver what you need.
Our team works around the clock so that your website is up & running in no time.
We are masters in customizing WordPress,PHP and Shopify based websites. Experience the beauty of customization and enjoy the perfection of premium WordPress themes!
We offer customized e-commerce store designs on Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, etc. We can also help you tweak your current online sites and store layouts.
- Tamr simplifies and automates data preparation for procurement analytics, customer data integration and other business problems, so organizations can get to business insights faster. The Tamr platf...
- Powered by the largest community of senior procurement, sourcing and supply chain executives from leading global corporations, we accelerate our member’s journey to superior performance, providing access to the in-depth insight, practical tools and expert guidance they need to transform procurement into a critical business driver.
- Crimson Hexagon’s social media analytics platform helps the world’s smartest brands uncover insights from social data to drive strategy.
- Our comprehensive product portfolio includes applications for both the strategic and the operational aspects of procurement - eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management and Financial Savings Management. Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
- Being a global enterprise with offices in the USA and India, Confianz provides quality software services to clients in over 10 countries around the world. We are an interactive, reliable company which thrives on the satisfaction we provide our customers.
We build end-to-end integrated solutions for a complete automation experience that promotes business growth. Our solutions range from ERP systems to custom built solutions for web/mobile, from IoT to Big Data Analytics.
- With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service. The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL),
Download the Koble app