- SaaS and license software
Top Computer Software Companies by 2019 Ratings
- With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service. The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL),
- Whether you are an entrepreneur who is entering the digital world or a company whose business is dependent on your website, we have the right solutions for you.
We keep our costs low so that you can too. This enables you to reinvest & focus on your core business.
We demystify all the digital lingo. We speak your language & deliver what you need.
Our team works around the clock so that your website is up & running in no time.
We are masters in customizing WordPress based websites. Experience the beauty of customization and enjoy the perfection of premium WordPress themes!
We offer customized e-commerce store designs on Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento, etc. We can also help you tweak your current online sites and store layouts.
- As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile devices, SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 296,000 customers in 190 countries to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow.
- Through our market intelligence and technology analysis, Spend Matters has the breadth/depth of knowledge you need to buy better, save money, and show procurement’s value within an organization.
- ProProcure has spent the last 17 years successfully enabling large enterprise to buy the right product from the right supplier at the right price - no matter how complex the category of spend. As a privately owned and funded company, we are driven to create client rather than shareholder value.
- Determine (NASDAQ: DTRM) is a global provider of industry-leading cloud solutions that help organizations gain complete visibility into their data; turn it into valuable insights; and achieve total control to make more intelligent, confident business decisions. Through end-to-end source-to-pay and contract management, our next-generation tools empower you to proactively eliminate risks, cut costs and save money.
- Xfive is a partner for design and web agencies looking to expand their capacity in web applications development where care is the foundation of everything we do. Xfive is a great way to handle burst periods of work by taking on entire projects, including startups. Xfive really shines when it comes to partnerships. We work as an extension to your team, bringing our expertise to your organization.
- Descartes (Nasdaq:DSGX) (TSX:DSG) is the global leader in providing on-demand, software-as-a-service solutions focused on improving the productivity, performance and security of logistics-intensive businesses. Customers use our modular, software-as-a-service solutions to route, schedule, track and measure delivery resources; plan, allocate and execute shipments; rate, audit and pay transportation invoices; access global trade data; file customs and security documents for imports and exports; and complete numerous other logistics processes by participating in the world's largest, collaborative multimodal logistics community. Our headquarters are in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and we have offices and partners around the world.
- For over a decade, eGain solutions have helped improve customer experience, optimize service process, and grow sales across the web, social, and phone channels. Hundreds of the world's largest companies rely on eGain to transform their fragmented sales engagement and customer service operations into unified Customer Engagement Hubs (CEHs).
customer service software, knowledge management software, contact center software, web self-service software, customer engagement, customer experience, ...
- E-DEAL CRM: scalable, versatile and customizable CRM
E-DEAL CRM’s modular design enables sales and marketing teams to build exible, scalable and comprehensive customer relations.
Because the modules are exible and complementary, the solution is implemented gradually in line with the development of the company’s needs.
- SynerTrade brings real expertise to its clients to optimize their business processes around esourcing, eproc, SRM, purchasing intelligence. SynerTrade is an entity of Digital Dimension Econocom Group.
- Wholesale Payments Inc., Inc. is a Merchant Service Provider for Visa and MasterCard. In other words, we provide businesses with the ability to accept credit cards and in addition to Visa and MasterCard, we can also set merchants up with American Express, Discover and Diners Club as well as gift cards and In addition, we provide 100% risk-free check acceptance with our Check Guarantee Service.
Download the Koble app